Flash Flab Hotel - Fast, Stable and Secure

Do you want Flab to improve further?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Same old CMS nothing new in the client either, as @Vanish said above the members are looking for Custom-made CMS's nowadays.
Out with the old, and in with the new kind of thing you know? Goodluck though on your Retro.

Last edited:

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Comments :
1.Don't like how in this thread you refer to your possibly future users as "kids."
2. The economy is messed up.
3. The CMS is over used, was expecting a custom cms.
4. You have 7 Staff Members with an average of 12 Users Daily. Too much staff compared to your users.
Hotel Rate : 5.5/10
Would i join? Possibly, If i had the time and If you would fix the economy.
Yeah the lebo has a point, it's pretty much the same old thing, & issues that should be resolved.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
2. The economy is messed up.
Already reset it!
4. You have 7 Staff Members with an average of 12 Users Daily. Too much staff compared to your users.
Done
1.Don't like how in this thread you refer to your possibly future users as "kids."
LOL

Same old CMS nothing new in the client either, as @Vanish said above the members are looking for Custom-made CMS's nowadays.
Out with the old, and in with the new kind of thing you know? Goodluck though on your Retro.
Thanks

Yeah the lebo has a point, it's pretty much the same old thing, & issues that should be resolved.
Can you tell me those issues?

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
You took it pretty well with the comments, I was expecting you to have a go at everyone.
Anyway yeah this is how retro's work anyway they all got errors and things that are just the same.
Once again good luck.

and those issues is what @Vanish had said, but they're fixed now.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
Same old, hopefully you've fixed it up some. I'll check it out further later.

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
It said "Blazing 1 gig server" if this hotel is ra on a 1 GIG VPS then I won't even look at it.

Thats right, as everyone of you requested a proper domain for Flab. We did.
OMG well done you bought a £3 domain

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
I love how you didn't attack everyone, Goodluck.
Thanks ;)

It said "Blazing 1 gig server" if this hotel is ra on a 1 GIG VPS then I won't even look at it.
Bruh it's 6GB RAM currently, going to get the hosting provider to install more 2GB. It's a SSD Dedicated Server

Thats right, as everyone of you requested a proper domain for Flab. We did.
OMG well done you bought a £3 domain
How about Habboon? Why won't you say them :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
How about Habboon? Why won't you say them :)

That might be why.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015

That might be why.
Awesome!
Why did you guys made so many domains???

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Awesome!
Why did you guys made so many domains???
Possibly because some new comers might not know the link or might know the old link, so they have all the links redirecting to boon.pw or the vps ip :p

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Maybe because they have allot of users and they just bought all of them e.g "Habboon.com" they just buy them all so people don't go off and by habboon.com and the users go they're .
Interesting indeed :D

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Nothing new, clearly in need of a developer. CMS is basic, client is basic, most VPS' come with 1GBPS uplink... Would like to know more about VPS' RAM, host and processor?

Include what makes your hotel unique (or not unique in this case).

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Would like to know more about VPS' RAM, host and processor?
p8KE4EO.png

Here you go and when you said I needed a developer, when I wanted you as my developer you didn't help me :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread