Do you want Flab to improve further?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
We are back!

Thats right, as everyone of you requested a proper domain for Flab. We did.

We have moved to a newer server, which handle things quite well ;)

We are still looking for developers to develop Flab further till it's fullest potential, just PM me in DevBest.

- 15 Daily Users online, Customised Catalogue (Ranging from Weeds to Flames)
- Custom Emulator
- DDoS Protected
- Friendly Staff
- Blazing 1GBPS Network

What we aim for Flab is always our users, without them how can a hotel run? What more else do you guys want?

Some screenshots to entertain you kids xD
wxRWikT.png
VPrRvhZ.png
Biv0Uac.png
fgjJfJV.png
BfFk8yK.png
KAElo5d.png
OxbeoYt.png
Q4560K7.png
HhGBWNw.png
BIvaiot.png
ZunbkhT.png
jt49cw0.png
vJbbdsm.png
0tyAdC1.png
TJzPiuZ.png

Enough screenshots?

Wait no more kids, join us for a more fun community. Here for the community

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
How many users do u have on daily? Because in my opinion 7 staff is a little to much that out numbers the regular users if only 12 is on. The hotels pretty basic and could be better. Good luck

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
How many users do u have on daily? Because in my opinion 7 staff is a little to much that out numbers the regular users if only 12 is on. The hotels pretty basic and could be better. Good luck
Thanks Timothy :D We did some changes to those staffs ;)

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
I feel Flab Hotel could be a lot better then the CMS shows to me it looks like your everyday normal R63A don't get me wrong isn't mostly every hotel?
I feel Flab should try and edit the cms a bit more to make it pop out a little more. Also the Eco seems to be a bit messed up from the screenshots. I will come check Flab out and see it in live view before I make to many claims :p
Anyways GoodLuck!

Oct 11, 2014
I like the community not the eco. i don't like a hotel with 500k starting credits/pixels. goodluck anyway.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
I feel Flab Hotel could be a lot better then the CMS shows to me it looks like your everyday normal R63A don't get me wrong isn't mostly every hotel?
I feel Flab should try and edit the cms a bit more to make it pop out a little more. Also the Eco seems to be a bit messed up from the screenshots. I will come check Flab out and see it in live view before I make to many claims :p
Anyways GoodLuck!

Thank you, going to change cms sooner or later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
We will change that later babe ;)

Why & how are you going to change the 500k starting amount later? That will really screw things up, you have all the users who registered with 500k, then you'll have users who are registering with 25k??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
I've seen this hotel around before and even a month later it has no edits to the cms or anything that I can notice?
About to when you posted this, We are looking out for many ways to improve our cms!

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Comments :
1.Don't like how in this thread you refer to your possibly future users as "kids."
2. The economy is messed up.
3. The CMS is over used, was expecting a custom cms.
4. You have 7 Staff Members with an average of 12 Users Daily. Too much staff compared to your users.
Hotel Rate : 5.5/10
Would i join? Possibly, If i had the time and If you would fix the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread