Fixed wired furni, now I cant log in?

Zusq

Sep 12, 2018
After getting all my catalog fixed, I fixed my wired furni.

But upon re logging, In my emulator I keep getting an error and I cant log in... (Just keeps loading over and over)

I got it after adding aqilws's code to fix the wired into my SQL.
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

I can't really follow where it tells me to go in my directory cause I don't have a User/Sledmore and so on... Cant join the rooms I've created on other accounts either (Emulator shows an error for that) So I don't know why just that account is all bugged out

NickZeGamerX

Apr 2, 2016
Oh... I think it is trying to find a directory of your PlusEMU... I had this problem once too but It actually fixed itself... but this thread might/can help you:

Zusq

Sep 12, 2018
Oh... I think it is trying to find a directory of your PlusEMU... I had this problem once too but It actually fixed itself... but this thread might/can help you:
You are saving me tonight lol.. I appreciate it all. I was able to find a working solution with your link! I really try to find an answer myself before looking online and I guess I didn't check other sites for info :/

Users who are viewing this thread