First montage

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
This is my first time trying to edit on Sony Vegas, so I know it's bad and hard to see.

But in general, tell me how to improve!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It doesn't look that bad, but you have gone a bit overboard with that red effect, maybe lighten up a bit and don't use so much of the same effects. Use a variety rather than the same one.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
It doesn't look that bad, but you have gone a bit overboard with that red effect, maybe lighten up a bit and don't use so much of the same effects. Use a variety rather than the same one.

Thanks, I'll probably make a second version. I appreciate it man.

Once I get a few more suggestions of course.

Completed version.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
When I first originally got my PC I planned on doing video edits like this one. However, I got bored quickly as I couldn't achieve the effects some of the pro's were getting. Stick at this as this is decent. However, I do agree with what said about the red being a little OTT.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
When I first originally got my PC I planned on doing video edits like this one. However, I got bored quickly as I couldn't achieve the effects some of the pro's were getting. Stick at this as this is decent. However, I do agree with what said about the red being a little OTT.

Yeah, I see.

Check out the complete version man. :)

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
A new montage!

My edited montage using FaZe_ApEx's clips.

Tell me what you think. (learning to edit videos)

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Please take away that black border, its irritating my eyes hurt and i can't enjoy the montage

Edit: also i don't know whether you are in FaZe but if you want people to talk you seriously don't lie about a clan you're in. (if you are in FaZe then my bad)

ImmortaL

Apr 15, 2013
Please take away that black border, its irritating my eyes hurt and i can't enjoy the montage

Edit: also i don't know whether you are in FaZe but if you want people to talk you seriously don't lie about a clan you're in. (if you are in FaZe then my bad)

learn to read, he clearly never said he is in faze.
he said he's using Faze Apex's clips.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012

As said by ImmortaL, I said "I used a few of Faze-Apex's clips to practise editing.", thus your wrong.

Your name is also spelt wrong, so invalid statement.

Users who are viewing this thread