[Finished] gHabbo (now continued as Trinity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
What theme is this? I wanna use it on my light version :p:p:p
If you're gonna wanna use it then you're gonna have to do some googling ol buddy ol pal :rasta:
or just look at the post history of this thread lel

11/20/15
Sup
dO8WhY4.gif

got rid of the development <script>alert() messages and made a proper error handler
LYPbxdE.png

UCEtrT0.png

storing it in a session because why not

MRbYhOH.png

started admin panel, and got rid of cookies for logins. instead, it's a php session with a validation token. if there's a mismatch, the user is logged out.
DI5fdDZ.png

N7SHCjd.png

cheers :rasta:

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
11/24/15

Updates

Widget system reworked from:
PHP:
class gWidget {
public static function loadFooter() {
return'
<div id="container-footer">
<p id="footer">
'.gConfig::get('site->name').' Hotel is not affiliated with Sulake Co or Habbo Hotel .
<br>
<a href="'.gConfig::get('site->path').'/me" target="_self">Homepage</a> | <a href="'.gConfig::get('site->path').'/rules" target="_self">Rules</a> | <a href="#" target="_self">Privacy Policy</a>
</p>
</div>
';
}
}

New widget sys:
cexugPs.png

usage on me.php
JZQ2XDP.png

params work on widgets too, widget.header.html:
ECidhGQ.png

n5AXaHq.png

that's all for now, cheers. next thing to work on is the client.
main thread updated

oh, community is allset aswell.
Vr5izRW.png

Some more template work today, just polishing some things.
QZrBYv1.png

news complete, online habbos complete, tab images embedded in the css and footer images aswell.
lqdHgh9.png

facebook account configs will be written next, and will be configurable via HK.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Isn't the idea of mine, and Moonshine's development to make it easier for the end user, however your CMS is basically the same features as Uber but with cleaner code and loading files as a HTML document rather than a TPL...Regardless, good work mate

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
Isn't the idea of mine, and Moonshine's development to make it easier for the end user, however your CMS is basically the same features as Uber but with cleaner code and loading files as a HTML document rather than a TPL...Regardless, good work mate
I have some really cool ideas for the finished product, stick around dude.

started working on hk
K3bPCcN.png

(the aim is to keep it mobile friendly)
OWvrdCP.png

UPDATED DASH:
rShlQUR.png

11/29/15

Hello.
sso tickets complete (finally).
fRi6guW.png

PL7Hyq5.png

The client is up and running, however i can't confirm it works just yet..
az8LDBf.png

it stops loading at around 87% but i think that's becuase my swfs.

Some good news:
This first stable release should be coming out this week, looking foward to user feedback. I really hope this all works well because if not then i may have written this for no reason lel.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I have some really cool ideas for the finished product, stick around dude.

started working on hk
K3bPCcN.png

(the aim is to keep it mobile friendly)
OWvrdCP.png

UPDATED DASH:
rShlQUR.png

11/29/15

Hello.
sso tickets complete (finally).
fRi6guW.png

PL7Hyq5.png

The client is up and running, however i can't confirm it works just yet..
az8LDBf.png

it stops loading at around 87% but i think that's becuase my swfs.

Some good news:
This first stable release should be coming out this week, looking foward to user feedback. I really hope this all works well because if not then i may have written this for no reason lel.
Looking forward to first release mate to check it out :)

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
Looking forward to first release mate to check it out :)
cheers man, hit my inbox if you're interested in taking control of this project, i really really wanna build a cms in python i'm getting bored with this php project.

hmm.. i'm thinking about rewriting ghabbo completely in python. thoughts?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
cheers man, hit my inbox if you're interested in taking control of this project, i really really wanna build a cms in python i'm getting bored with this php project.

hmm.. i'm thinking about rewriting ghabbo completely in python. thoughts?
If you're able to write all the features and keep a maintainable code, than by all means do it. Just be sure if you want practical usage to allow easy setup for the people who are new to Python

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
If you're able to write all the features and keep a maintainable code, than by all means do it. Just be sure if you want practical usage to allow easy setup for the people who are new to Python
Yeah see thats the thing, i doubt habbotards know how to work pip and install whl's. But i think i'm just gonna do it anyways beacuse i'm not happy with how ghabbo's speed is performing at the moment. If i was to re-write it in python i'd have a ridiculous page load speed.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Yeah see thats the thing, i doubt habbotards know how to work pip and install whl's. But i think i'm just gonna do it anyways beacuse i'm not happy with how ghabbo's speed is performing at the moment. If i was to re-write it in python i'd have a ridiculous page load speed.
Some web hosting providers automatically provide Python support, so maybe you could also provide linkbacks for that at the worst. I think it'll be nice to see a new Python CMS as most hotels only use Rev and Uber which are basic PHP

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
The day has come..
12/2/15

My mind is set. I'll be continuing gHabbo under the name of prjTrinity, a python based content management system for habbo emulation.
BUT, i won't let all this php from ghabbo go to waste. Before i release this, just know that some things are very, very broken in ghabbo.

You can download the first, and final version of ghabbo:
Installation-
  • Extract ghabbo to your wwwroot/htdocs
  • Add gHabbo's tables to your database. (Download the db: )
  • **IMPORTANT** Add a column to your users table called 'salt' VARCHAR(255)
  • You should be promted with the installation script, fill the fields and execute the script.
  • After that you should be set!

I would not recommend you use gHabbo as your live cms unless you know what you're doing and you know how to stabilize the code.
(the code is secure, but there's a loading issue with the pages sometimes depending on if you use IIS or Apache.)

With that said, have fun. Do whatever you want with ghabbo. I'll be posting a thread on prj trinity soon
Moderators, please close this thread when the time is right, cheers.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The day has come..
12/2/15

My mind is set. I'll be continuing gHabbo under the name of prjTrinity, a python based content management system for habbo emulation.
BUT, i won't let all this php from ghabbo go to waste. Before i release this, just know that some things are very, very broken in ghabbo.

You can download the first, and final version of ghabbo:
Installation-
  • Extract ghabbo to your wwwroot/htdocs
  • Add gHabbo's tables to your database. (Download the db: )
  • **IMPORTANT** Add a column to your users table called 'salt' VARCHAR(255)
  • You should be promted with the installation script, fill the fields and execute the script.
  • After that you should be set!

I would not recommend you use gHabbo as your live cms unless you know what you're doing and you know how to stabilize the code.
(the code is secure, but there's a loading issue with the pages sometimes depending on if you use IIS or Apache.)

With that said, have fun. Do whatever you want with ghabbo. I'll be posting a thread on prj trinity soon
Moderators, please close this thread when the time is right, cheers.
If you want, I could take over the PHP portion of gHabbo and fix what features may be broken within my free time.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
If you want, I could take over the PHP portion of gHabbo and fix what features may be broken within my free time.
You're free to do whatever man, if you end up borrowing some code just make sure you mention your buddy griimnak :rasta:
I'll still be working on Trinity, as it'll be what ghabbo should of been from the start.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Im having an issue installing this can you help please? It says
The playhabz.pw page isn’t working

playhabz.pw redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread