[Finished] gHabbo (now continued as Trinity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
This project will be continued under the name prjTrinity, the new dev thread is:
yqZhG2M.png

object oriented php pdo cms

Download is availible!
The back story:
I originaly wanted to code a habbo cms in python with flask, but then i noticed that it's a pain to get mod_python working on a server, and it could be a hassle if i wanted to release this cms to the public as a contribution to the community. This will be my last habbo project, as i've already out grown habbo retros.

The idea is to make a fast habbo cms that allows you to edit all the content on the pages without having to do server side html. For example, enter the panel and add/remove html or css elements to the server through a client (the admin panel)).

gHabbo features
  • gHabbo
    • Lightweight templating
      • Call php variables with {category->variable}
      • Import html widgets to make your template pages less clunky with {widget->name}
      • Use your own custom template by placing it in pub/template_name
    • Secure querys & database functions
      • PDO Prepared statements (counters sql injections)
      • CSRF encrypted tokens (counters cross site request forgery)
      • XSS filtered variables (counters cross site scripting)
    • Simple User system
      • Create a user easily with gUsers::create($user, $pass, $passconfirm, etc);
      • Return user columns with gUsers::getUserColumn('columnhere');
      • Smart error filtering automatically integrated into the user class
    • Effective code base
      • Import your own classes & functions by simply placing your file in app/classes/class.YOURCLASS.php.. that's it!
      • Clean site mapping. (yoursite.com/thispage/or maybe a subpage)
      • Install gHabbo easily without having to edit config files
      • Call configuration variables easily with gConfig::get('category->variable');
      • Call $_POST variables easily with gFormData::.pack('field_username');
    • (This list is updated often, check back soon)
Code snippets
79oijoE.png

gHabbo will allow automatic class loading, all you have to do is make a file named class."your classname".php. start your class with "classname", and call it in gHabbo with "classname"::"function"():

yNd8D3v.png

the database will utilize pdo. easily make a query in gHabbo with gDatabase::dbConnect()->prepare('SELECT * FROM ?');

3KN9eaz.png

you can call config values with gConfig::get('site->name');. the config is in array format as shown below:
6smLmjI.png
Development log
[*] = change [+] = added [-] = removed

[+] 11/4/15 -
[*] 11/5/15 -
[+] 11/7/15 -
[+] 11/10/15 -
[*] 11/10/15 -
[+] 11/11/15 -
[*] 11/13/15 -
[*] 11/13/15 -
[-
] 11/14/15 -
[+] 11/14/15 -
[*] 11/14/15 -
[*] 11/14/15 -
Screenshots:
rShlQUR.png

Z1GBIm7.gif

o9KKR9h.gif

8E1ofUv.gif

UM2zhuG.png

vGTnKEh.png

temporary demo site:

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Goodluck mate, can't wait to see this project towards the end considering I already outgrown my spark of energy in terms of development for a bit

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
11/4/15

The development of gHabbo is still going, slowly though. The installer is complete, since i had not idea how to do this in php, i managed to scrape some inspiration from @Joopie 's php installer used on visualccms, which you can find .

First we'll check if the config exists in the engine:
7gUXKQb.png

and if not, we're redirected to setup/index.php

vhDpqIA.png

Multi database support is planned, but i've been out of the retro scene for so long that i don't even know what emulators people use these days. For the install and the housekeping i'll be using my own css theme that i use on my personal site, which you can find

9y9Eb2A.png

If you try to run the install while gconfig.php already exists, you'll recieve that error. You can always delete the setup folder if you feel insecure about leaving it on your live server.
Code:
setup/install.php
3UrnBed.png

install base:
199bfEe.png

maintenance has also been finished (not themed for habbo yet):
38DKqZF.png

database class function:
JVhP3Bn.png

call it:
FC2LNIC.png

that's all for now, cheers let me know what you think.

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
11/4/15

The development of gHabbo is still going, slowly though. The installer is complete, since i had not idea how to do this in php, i managed to scrape some inspiration from joopie's php installer used on visualccms, which you can find .

First we'll check if the config exists in the engine:
7gUXKQb.png

and if not, we're redirected to setup/index.php

vhDpqIA.png

Multi database support is planned, but i've been out of the retro scene for so long that i don't even know what emulators people use these days. For the install and the housekeping i'll be using my own css theme that i use on my personal site, which you can find

9y9Eb2A.png

If you try to run the install while gconfig.php already exists, you'll recieve that error. You can always delete the setup folder if you feel insecure about leaving it on your live server.
Code:
setup/install.php
3UrnBed.png

install base:
199bfEe.png

maintenance has also been finished (not themed for habbo yet):
38DKqZF.png

database class function:
JVhP3Bn.png

call it:
FC2LNIC.png

that's all for now, cheers let me know what you think.
Butterfly, Phoenix, and Azure are the main ones (base databases)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Since your original intention was to do it in Python, I can now see that you're doing it in PHP, so what is going to be different about this CMS to other trusted and well known CMS's that are already out there?

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
Since your original intention was to do it in Python, I can now see that you're doing it in PHP, so what is going to be different about this CMS to other trusted and well known CMS's that are already out there?
Well in all honesty i'm not good with php, however the aim is to create a cms that will allow a user to change every element of a template page directly through the admin panel instead of having to do it server side. Ofcourse, this is just an idea so far, and i have no idea how it's going to turn out lol.
I've been putting aloooot of thought into writing this in python but it's just too much of a problem to setup on most servers. (I was using mod_wsgi w/ flask web python2.7)

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I've been putting aloooot of thought into writing this in python but it's just too much of a problem to setup on most servers. (I was using mod_wsgi w/ flask web python2.7)

That doesn't mean it isn't possible, if you wanted to further develop your Python skills you should attempt it and trial/error until you eventually get a result from it.

PHP may be a powerful language for this type of stuff but you don't have to entirely throw away the language you are trying to learn. Of course if it was PHP that you wanted to learn anyway then sure stick to it.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
That doesn't mean it isn't possible, if you wanted to further develop your Python skills you should attempt it and trial/error until you eventually get a result from it.

PHP may be a powerful language for this type of stuff but you don't have to entirely throw away the language you are trying to learn. Of course if it was PHP that you wanted to learn anyway then sure stick to it.
Eventualy i'll do some web development with python, but for now i'm just gonna work on my php knowledge. I can't imagine a habbo cms in python being that easy anyways because setting up the clients and stuff idek how to do that with php yet :rasta:

11/5/15

Finally decided to get rid of all the ugly errors within the code, there's a dedicated error handler now.
2yEyrNC.png

usage::
Lw8cGcQ.png

as development continues i plan on storing all login errors or whatever right in there.

flyest

Doctor
Mar 3, 2013
Actually it would be kool (ha-ha) to see a Python based CMS released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Good luck mate, can't wait for you to be finish !

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
wish you the best of luck
Good luck mate, can't wait for you to be finish !

11/7/15

Haven't done much this weekend besides a few new classes then i'll start working on the habbo functionality.

9bf23bac8630402284ee927eb1b6436d.png

get formdata cleanly by using gFormData::pack('inputuser'); and check if it exists with gFormdata::check();

9dd13d7b87a74efc9e52b6667c0fecc9.png

password hashing
usage:
$salt = gEncrypt::salt(32);
encryption::generate(gFormData::pack('password'), $salt);

that's all for now, cheers.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
Don't really like the sound of this , nevertheless goodluck!
thanks man.

11/10/15
So i decided to ditch the old original habbo theme and use this customized one from WabboCMS which you can find
I plan on heavily customizing this theme to my liking since it's a pretty clean base compared to all of the broken css and js in the old uber habbo theme.
3Byvqm0.gif

I plan on having the cms ready for christmas so i'm most likely going to style it for christmas. cheers.

Finished the register and the create() function in the users class:
EZjBPdT.png

kSq4WwK.gif

g9P44Mr.png

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
thanks man.

11/10/15
So i decided to ditch the old original habbo theme and use this customized one from WabboCMS which you can find
I plan on heavily customizing this theme to my liking since it's a pretty clean base compared to all of the broken css and js in the old uber habbo theme.
3Byvqm0.gif

I plan on having the cms ready for christmas so i'm most likely going to style it for christmas. cheers.

Finished the register and the create() function in the users class:
EZjBPdT.png

kSq4WwK.gif

g9P44Mr.png
Oh my gosh!! Sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread