Findretro contributions?

paswrd

Jul 31, 2012
Mate, maybe next time ask how I mean something instead of making assumptions. The reason I said that I don't see anything happening is because I know Josh, and he's been extremely busy. There's no bias in there, doesn't matter how much fancy words you use. It's a statement. It's neither an opinion or whatever. You just keep on making your own assumptions and refuse to listen.
No offense but you keep mentioning that Josh is busy which only validates how useful open sourcing FindRetros would be for the community. As for the few mentions saying that open sourcing it would only bring competitors most people here aren't trying to make anything that competes with FindRetros, we just want stuff fixed and improved. Let the community help take on the task of fixing its flaws and adding features that have been requested for a while..

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
No offense but you keep mentioning that Josh is busy which only validates how useful open sourcing FindRetros would be for the community. As for the few mentions saying that open sourcing it would only bring competitors most people here aren't trying to make anything that competes with FindRetros, we just want stuff fixed and improved. Let the community help take on the task of fixing its flaws and adding features that have been requested for a while..

I never gave any opinions about open sourcing it, not sure why you're replying to me.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I don't see why there's a need to open source it let alone maintain it - the concept of ranking servers is dead and has been dead for a while. Discord is much easier to find interesting communities and especially places where your friends are at.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
h
Im pretty sure a newer version is in the works - Servers.gg
Possibly findretros will move across to the new platform upon release.

As for making findretros opensource.
What a bad idea this will be.
As with pretty much all habbo release, in a years time we’ll have the thousandth findretros clone.

What @RastaLulz would be better doing, would be to have some form of onsite poll or potentially a link to a thread here, finding out what features end users want.
Whether it be more customization options, new features etc…

Users who are viewing this thread