Feedback Feedback

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I have taken interest lately into graphics. Please give me feedback on 5 banner designs thanks!

jrvluk

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
The font doesn't at all go together with the 'Habbo theme' and on top of that the grey box with opacity behind it looks aids and doesn't flow well together. The color scheme of the background picture is weird and doesn't flow with the logo as it should. Lastly the one with the box is missing the left hand side? Also if I'm honest the use of '//' looks a bit weird. Lastly I'd suggest adding some padding to the right side of it to match the left padding on the logo.

Screenie:

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
The font doesn't at all go together with the 'Habbo theme' and on top of that the grey box with opacity behind it looks aids and doesn't flow well together. The color scheme of the background picture is weird and doesn't flow with the logo as it should. Lastly the one with the box is missing the left hand side? Also if I'm honest the use of '//' looks a bit weird. Lastly I'd suggest adding some padding to the right side of it to match the left padding on the logo.

Screenie:
Thanksss

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Happy for you being interested in graphics but they're a bit woeful. I get that its your first time and practice means perfection. I'd suggest that you try look at examples on findretros and try replicate them in your style. Keeping to the size format though and trying out different habbo texts like Volter etc.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Happy for you being interested in graphics but they're a bit woeful. I get that its your first time and practice means perfection. I'd suggest that you try look at examples on findretros and try replicate them in your style. Keeping to the size format though and trying out different habbo texts like Volter etc.
Thankssss for the suggestion!

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Use logos that don't need resizing, and use a font like volter for the text on the bottom.
It looks terrible when it pixelates. Also use a plain BG or blur out the bg or fade it.

Users who are viewing this thread