Fatal Error when i goto localhost/

KnockMadness

Mar 20, 2014
Hey guys im experiencing this issue with all the cms i use and i dont have any idea how to fix it any suggestions??
Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:48 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php(31): Revolution\engine->connect('pconnect') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php(195): Revolution\engine->Initiate() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

KnockMadness

Mar 20, 2014
You should use mysql_connect instead of mysql_pconnect. Its in your config file which one you're using.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
sorry for being a noob but i dont even see where it says mysql_pc
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-1_0-50-15.png
    upload_2017-2-1_0-50-15.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 18

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Since seem you're using PHP 7 (I think), mysql_connect() has been removed. change to mysqli_connect().
So change all
Code:
$this->mysql
to
Code:
$this->mysqli

All of text "Mysql" change to "MySqli", if this not work then give me all the code in pastebin.

KnockMadness

Mar 20, 2014
Since seem you're using PHP 7 (I think), mysql_connect() has been removed. change to mysqli_connect().
So change all
Code:
$this->mysql
to
Code:
$this->mysqli

All of text "Mysql" change to "MySqli", if this not work then give me all the code in pastebin.
it got rid fo half of it

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:48 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php(31): Revolution\engine->connect(NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php(195): Revolution\engine->Initiate() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
it got rid fo half of it

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:48 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php(31): Revolution\engine->connect(NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php(195): Revolution\engine->Initiate() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
Or simply just downgrade and use PHP 5.6 instead.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Do as Sentinel suggested since you're new to this, and php isn't easy without any experience. Downgrade to 5.X, recommend 5.6 and you shouldn't be receiving any errors. :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread