Far Cry 3

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Is anyone planning on getting Far Cry 3? I seen it on Steam about a week ago, and ever since then I've been pumped for the game. I've been watching a few of the promotional videos for it today, and my mind hasn't changed. Normally I'm more of a multiplayer competitive guy, but the single player on this game looks awesome, not to mention the graphics that go along with it.

Anyways, is anyone else planning on getting it? If so, for what platform? I'll probably end up getting it on Steam - would love to play the co-op mode with some of you if you do get it, looks like a lot of fun.

Here's a video if you don't know what Far Cry 3 is:

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I had a previous Far Cry game for Nintendo Wii and I enjoyed it a lot so I will probably get it for PS3 or PC maybe xBox360.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Loving the game so far, and for me, that's a good sign, as I don't normally enjoy single player games. I'd defiantly recommend this.

Also, I got it on Steam, in case anyone wanted to know, as there is a co-op mode.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Couple of questions Rasta,

Is the open world big?
Is there a few different vehicles?
Is there a large variety of guns?
Is it a long story?
Do you have to find ammo?

If so ill get it for Xbox 360..

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Couple of questions Rasta,

Is the open world big?
Is there a few different vehicles?
Is there a large variety of guns?
Is it a long story?
Do you have to find ammo?

If so ill get it for Xbox 360..
  1. Yes, I've played for about 8 hours, and I've only been to about 2/5 of the map (maybe less).
  2. Yes, there's cars, jeeps, go karts, boats, jet skis, etc. You use what ever vehicle is around you.
  3. There's quite a selection (assault rifles, SMG's, snipers, pistols, etc). You unlock more as you go along.
  4. As I said before, I've played for about 8 hours, and I don't think I'm even close to finishing. Plus there's tons of side missions.
  5. No, you buy ammo at one of the shops or places that you've taken over (although you can pick a tiny bit off people you kill).

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Definitely getting this after my birthday. Looks epic and challenging. Is it a big improvement on Farcry 2? cause i got bored on that after a while having to run for miles through the jungle.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Those graphics are immense, I'll probably end up getting on PS3/PSN. Maybe Steam for the co-op.

Qurb

Sep 11, 2010
I just got the chance to play the game over at my friend's house. It's such an epic game, all the new environment and weapons are freaking awesome and the new villian Vaas is badass!

Users who are viewing this thread