Fansite Design

React

Sep 17, 2023
I’m thrilled to share the finalized version of my fansite for the hotel "HabHub," owned by @Liam. This marks the completion of V1 of our project.

Previously, my updates were getting lost in the comments of an ongoing thread, so I’ve started a new one to ensure it reaches the "Latest Posts" section and gets the attention it deserves.

You can view the original thread here: . The fansite now requests and utilizes data from HabHub's endpoints to display information like rares, news articles, and more.

We’ve completely revamped the avatar generator, adding features such as choosing backgrounds, adjusting avatar size with the mouse wheel, and moving the avatar within the background area. I’m very pleased with the outcome, especially considering its rough start.

A big thank you to @Sullivan (aka Gizmo) for their invaluable help in getting us to this point. I’m looking forward to developing V2 and welcome any feedback or criticism.

Last edited:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Always thought fansites for retros were a bit weird imo but this turned out really nice. Really matches the vibes of HabHub, great work ! :D

React

Sep 17, 2023
Always thought fansites for retros were a bit weird imo but this turned out really nice. Really matches the vibes of HabHub, great work ! :D
I'm glad you think the same as I do, never really bothered with fansites myself, also never bothered with rares or economy side of things, however since playing HabHub and learning the economy, how it works as a whole become increasingly interesting, this is partially where the idea for the fansite came about, to show others things like "amount in circulation" and their "price" in real-time, as well as that I learn as well, 2 birds 1 stone type thing :up: .

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
I'm glad you think the same as I do, never really bothered with fansites myself, also never bothered with rares or economy side of things, however since playing HabHub and learning the economy, how it works as a whole become increasingly interesting, this is partially where the idea for the fansite came about, to show others things like "amount in circulation" and their "price" in real-time, as well as that I learn as well, 2 birds 1 stone type thing :up: .
Good work @React
Very nicely done!
This is a beautiful piece of work!

Elissa

Aug 3, 2024
Looking great! Happy to see that people enjoy playing a retro this much. It used to be like this a few years ago so who knows... You might wake up others <3

React

Sep 17, 2023
Looking great! Happy to see that people enjoy playing a retro this much. It used to be like this a few years ago so who knows... You might wake up others <3
Maybe, maybe not :p this is only the first version of this fansite, so updates will be added to it for as long as HabHub remains an open hotel. I appreciate your feedback also thank you :) if only we could go back somewhat to the OG days.
Post automatically merged:

You can now check out the site:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread