Flash Fame Hotel / Groups / R63B / DDos Protection / Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
logo.png

Fame Hotel is brand new coming to you from Brad and Mikey. Fame Hotel opened on the 1st January 2013 and we hope that we can stay open for a very long time.
Fame Hotel opened on the 28th Of March, which is an Brand new hotel. But in my Past i have owned a few hotels called Beam Hotel, Lynx Hotel and Habsence Hotel.
We Are using an highly edited Emulator Version of Butterfly, we are very stable with no bugs. We are R63B so Yes no bugs, We are also using My Own Edited Version of Ubercms 2.0.1.
We Also Have 950 Users Registered.​
Are Event Staff run events everyday such as Costume Change, Trivia, Falling Furni And Many More Fun Events.​
VIP At fame Hotel Is Free At Registration, But there are More add-ons such as Subcriber Saver (£3, this grants you access to an special Catalogue Page Were furniture is cheaper), Super VIP(£5) Ultimate VIP(£10). We Also Have An Sexy badge shop were you can spend your Credits.​
The economy is good at Fame hotel the #1 richest is at 25,000 Credits, you Register with 1,000 Credits, 500 Pixels & 1 Point (these can be spent on some sexy Rares in the Catalogue) yes you do start on low amount of Credits But this means Furniture is going to Be cheaper. Every 10 Minutes you will be rewarded with 100 Credits and 100 Pixels.​
We currently 5 Staff Members, 1 Owner (Brad) 1 Hotel Technician (Mikey) 1 hotel Manager (Morton) 1 Administrator (samuel) and 1 Event Staff (Tia). We will be hiring staff at around 30-40 users online. Are Staff Team Post News articles such as​
  • ROTW
  • COTW
  • Fame Newsie
  • Fame Lottery
lgt272fd.png

5ofXsHU.png
mnFak8k.png
EeNS38x.png

retrononame

Sep 9, 2012
WOW! Talk about a retro! this is one of the best retro (for its size of course) I've ever seen! great staff, willing to talk to you, not being hateful, great events, and hiring today. But don't expect to get staff easily, the owner wants active staff, he is indeed smart! So join today! 10/10:gangnam:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
WOW! Talk about a retro! this is one of the best retro (for its size of course) I've ever seen! great staff, willing to talk to you, not being hateful, great events, and hiring today. But don't expect to get staff easily, the owner wants active staff, he is indeed smart! So join today! 10/10:gangnam:

Thankyou Really Appreciated :)

Retro97

May 7, 2013
Brilliant Hotel, awesome staff, active community and loads of different events within, amazing CMS, Id reccomend this to anyone!

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
"Edited Version Of Bcstorm With No Bugs. (We Promise You)"

BcStorm and the phrase 'No Bugs' don't go together. :)

This hotel looks decent though.

Cheetos

Jun 28, 2012
I was kicked from a room and hated by everyone because I corrected one spelling mistake, wow.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I've always known about Fame but I never knew it was your hotel!
It looks quite good, and I always notice your hotel rank increasing on thehabbos :p

Registering as theZymf.
It seems that someone's pretending to be me and "theZymf" is already registered :confused:
Registered as Zymf.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I've always known about Fame but I never knew it was your hotel!
It looks quite good, and I always notice your hotel rank increasing on thehabbos :p

Registering as theZymf.
It seems that someone's pretending to be me and "theZymf" is already registered :confused:
Registered as Zymf.
Thanks And yeah its mine :) Thanks for the good feedback anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread