Flash Fame Hotel / Groups / R63B / DDos Protection / Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Just curious, are you Westy Retros on facebook?
If not, they requested me to make a banner for Fame Hotel earlier, which I completed but if it's your hotel I can't seem to think why they wanted a banner making for it :confused:

89479deacd840cfe28329dd5e67d8411.png

Anyway...
The hotel seems pretty good, good luck with it!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Just curious, are you Westy Retros on facebook?
If not, they requested me to make a banner for Fame Hotel earlier, which I completed but if it's your hotel I can't seem to think why they wanted a banner making for it :confused:

89479deacd840cfe28329dd5e67d8411.png

Anyway...
The hotel seems pretty good, good luck with it!

Yeah im Westy Retro :) thanks For the good Feedback! :)

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
i have noticed You have Registered What Do You Think?

After I register, I saw like 3 users online. They gave me a wonderful and warm welcome. Its good you have kind members. But For me, I think you should lessen the times you post on news article, if you can see , It is like 2 or 3 times a day you/your staff post on news,it might bring news to spam. But rather than that, your hotel is pretty much good. Goodluck with it.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
After I register, I saw like 3 users online. They gave me a wonderful and warm welcome. Its good you have kind members. But For me, I think you should lessen the times you post on news article, if you can see , It is like 2 or 3 times a day you/your staff post on news,it might bring news to spam. But rather than that, your hotel is pretty much good. Goodluck with it.

Thanks, we try not to post as much news just the Events that were hosting but soon ill sort it all out. thanks for the good feadback :)

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
Thanks, we try not to post as much news just the Events that were hosting but soon ill sort it all out. thanks for the good feadback :)

Welcome bro, looking forward for some upgrades and development on your hotel for more users :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Welcome bro, looking forward for some upgrades and development on your hotel for more users :)

Hopefully :D we have some cool updates coming soon to the Emulator :D what do you think of the CMS?

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
Hopefully :D we have some cool updates coming soon to the Emulator :D what do you think of the CMS?

Since you asked me about the CMS, it is wonderful. But for some suggestion, i think you should edit the topbg because it looks so dead, but if you want that kind of color, its not too bad though.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Since you asked me about the CMS, it is wonderful. But for some suggestion, i think you should edit the topbg because it looks so dead, but if you want that kind of color, its not too bad though.

Thanks I was working on it for around 1 day. ( not long but im good with uberCMS) :p i was quite stuck on the colour myself but ill look into changing it :D

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
This thread is almost 4 months old.
Oh, didn't really look at the date. It was in the second page so figured it was recent. And it wasn't closed our anything. Whatever though. It had a good run I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread