Fallout 4

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Bethesda joined into E3 for the first time this year, and with this they brought exciting news - Fallout 4! Now, who all is excited for the new Fallout? I personally have waited for this release, and have been reading up on even the smallest rumors since Fallout 3 was out so there's no doubt where I stand. Alongside Fallout 4's announcement they also made notice that Fallout 4 will be based around player customization and providing a unique world for each individual. You can create (modify) your own weapons to make it suited to your own taste, customize armor - and get this armor is also layered meaning you can mix and match! Players also have the ability to create their own settlements, in which they can be attacked, money can be gained from, etc (pretty much Wasteland Defense for those who played NV modded.)

Notable features (for those who don't want to read above)
Weapon customization
Armor customization (regular and power)
More player customization
Unique dialogue for each run through
A map twice the size of Skyrim's filled with dynamic content
Everything is real time allowing player to exit conversations at any time
Dogmeat is back
Ability to create your own settlement (much like Wasteland defense (or Hearthstone for Skyrim players)
Next generation physics engine

I have a feeling that the wait for this Fallout was worth it, and honestly the franchise is going to probably win yet another game of the year award. I already pre-ordered the collectors/pip-boy edition for Xbox One. What's your opinion of the game?

Vatican

King
May 26, 2015
Sorry for sparking conversation on a thread. On a forum...we know you love 'PC master race' and have travelled before you tell us for the 20th time ;)
Now now, ladies. I've considered getting an Xbone solely for Halo: Guardians. Hyped for the lore in it.

Users who are viewing this thread