Sports FA Cup Final - Arsenal vs Aston Villa

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I was actually so disappointed in Aston Villa yesturday, got me really pissed me. They shown get effort and excitement in the semi-finals and they looked promising and them to not have any effort in the final made me so annoyed. Next season, they need to get some money in the club and buy a new goalkeeper and sort that fucking defence out.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I was actually so disappointed in Aston Villa yesturday, got me really pissed me. They shown get effort and excitement in the semi-finals and they looked promising and them to not have any effort in the final made me so annoyed. Next season, they need to get some money in the club and buy a new goalkeeper and sort that fucking defence out.
Shay given was your best player on the pitch yesterday & He's 39 lol

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Shay given was your best player on the pitch yesterday & He's 39 lol
I disagree, Richardson was the best player, he was great at defending and great trying to get a goal. Given did shit, he only saved like one good shot.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I disagree, Richardson was the best player, he was great at defending and great trying to get a goal. Given did shit, he only saved like one good shot.
He saved atleast 3 shots, Richardson Was just in the right place at right time majority of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread