Sports FA Cup Final - Arsenal vs Aston Villa

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
The_FA_Cup_logo_(EON_sponsor,_2006-2011).png

FA Cup Final
This years FA Cup was tough, through doubts of all teams its confirmed that Aston Villa will face Arsenal for the FA Cup. Who will you be backing in the final to win the FA Cup, Aston Villa or Arsenal?

Aston-Villa-icon.png

Aston Villa
Old team that hasn't won much cups in ages, will this be their year at the cup?
Aston Villa's key players are highlighed as Christian Benteke, Fabian Delph, Shay Given and Ron Vlaar.
Aston Villa's semi final game was bad for villa since most of their squad was either injured or couldn't play, they still pulled through the game though to win 2-1 against Liverpool.

Arsenal-icon.png

Arsenal
An expensive club with top notch players, could this be their year at the cup?
Arsenal's key players are highlighted as Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil, Wojciech Szczesny and Laurent Kosciently.
Arsenal's semi final game was alright for them because of them facing Reading an easy club to beat but it shown that the game was tough when Reading went 1-1 but then in extra time Arsenal beat Reading 2-1.

Who do you think will win in the final?
Aston Villa or Arsenal?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah my friend went to the semi-final game so he brought a final ticket but he can't go due to a wedding so his gave me the ticket:)
Decent. You seen Leicester are beating Chelsea though, we're going back into the relegation battle but #Sherwood will get us out :)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Decent. You seen Leicester are beating Chelsea though, we're going back into the relegation battle but #Sherwood will get us out :)
yeah a surprise for once but gotta admit Leicester have done alright this season, next season I can see them at near the top of the table. Hopefully Sheerwood can get us out, would be a shame to get relegated.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
yeah a surprise for once but gotta admit Leicester have done alright this season, next season I can see them at near the top of the table. Hopefully Sheerwood can get us out, would be a shame to get relegated.
Not feeling the Leicester thing, Drogba and Terry have both scored now... Just need Lampard back to finish the classic trio. 2-1 Chelsea.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
ngl Arsenal hasn't did their best this season but they have been at the top of the tables and villa is the lowest but thats mainly because of our ex-manager paul lambert. If we kept him then we'd be relegated by now but thanks to Tim, we're safe. Just hopefully I'm looking for a miracle for Aston Villa to finally win a cup so we can brag it against the blues.

Users who are viewing this thread