Request Experienced SWF Image Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I want a few things changed on my Habbo.swf file for my hotel and was wondering if any of you have experience in doing any of this and would be willing to do it for me?
I would do it myself but to edit the things I want im not soo sure on exactly what images to edit etc

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I want a few things changed on my Habbo.swf file for my hotel and was wondering if any of you have experience in doing any of this and would be willing to do it for me?
I would do it myself but to edit the things I want im not soo sure on exactly what images to edit etc
I can change your habbo.swf file to remove all habbo logos to your logo if your wanting that or are you asking if someone could change alot of swf images to make the swf different?

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I want it too be different, I can change the logo it's just stuff like the navigator bars etc I want changed

MarleyRetroo

Oct 25, 2014
I can change your habbo.swf file to remove all habbo logos to your logo if your wanting that or are you asking if someone could change alot of swf images to make the swf different?
Would you be able to do this for my hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread