Recruiting Experienced RP Staff

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Hello,

I’m hiring for FluxRP. It’s in closed development but need ministers to oversee and help with tasks within development.

Duties will be:

- Room building, Map development.
- Uniform, clothing and businesses management.
- Cataloguing and economy based tasks.
- Brainstorming, discussing and suggesting features/changes.
- Graphic design work. (Badges, help with client UI, alerts and messages for activities and jobs etc.)
- Forum management and development.

I’ll be overseeing these tasks and doing most of it myself, it’s always good to have competent people with fresh eyes who can suggest changes and bring new ideas to the team.

If you’re interested comment here or let myself or @JayCustom know.

Thanks.

All of above is basically to try an shorten our setting out as much as possible. The more the merrier.

Just to make sure all users will be interviewed and might even have restricted access to client only. We’ve already had issues with users seeing too much, as of now this is a private project so any leaking of any information will end your beta access and could effect your future access to the game.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Anyone who makes it through the development phase and stays with Flux will also have their own "Founder" icon on the forums, as well as a recognition page on the CMS.

We are striving to make a professional team, so please only PM or Reply if you are serious about a position.

Tempy

Jan 18, 2017
I'm in. I have a lot of experience with RP, heaps of experience in Forum Developing (depending on what forum software you're using)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I'm in. I have a lot of experience with RP, heaps of experience in Forum Developing (depending on what forum software you're using)
We do not mean developing the forum as in coding it. We already have it coded. Development of the forum means creating the categories, managing the threads, and getting it setup with the rules. PM me if you are still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread