Evo/Lunar CMS Release (Uber2.0 Edit)

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
just tried and it gives me page not found when i click register i draged wwwroot.rar to wwwroot and extracted all files from it, did the edit of config etc nothing worked.
Web.root or htaccess is missing or something.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
LOL That's priceless, you expect things to just work? You think you can just copy/paste or extract files and things are like magic ? Snap your fingers and it works? No mate. It's a web server, each cms has different rules, or requires different versions of things maybe IIS 8.0 works and IIS 7.0 doesn't? You can't just expect things to automatically work. As @Vanish said though, you're missing something or you didn't do something correctly. There are 2 configuration files, also make sure you have Helicon

rent

Sep 24, 2012
LOL That's priceless, you expect things to just work? You think you can just copy/paste or extract files and things are like magic ? Snap your fingers and it works? No mate. It's a web server, each cms has different rules, or requires different versions of things maybe IIS 8.0 works and IIS 7.0 doesn't? You can't just expect things to automatically work. As @Vanish said though, you're missing something or you didn't do something correctly. There are 2 configuration files, also make sure you have Helicon
Well yeah would help if i had helicon (y)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Dude... If people see screens, they don't want to only see some boxes.....
I did that because I didn't have the whole cms on my localhost, and i shut down my vps. If i would have shown the whole screenshots they would have been out of date and i didn't have time to insert a new htdocs and configure it. chill out this is a old post

warm

Jun 8, 2014
Erm can you re-release the Emulator i cannot download it at a good speed mind if you can zip it and upload it?
Thanks ;)

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I've been using this cms for the past like 2 weeks, done quite a few edits to it but it's a good cms to edit and fix up :)

Users who are viewing this thread