Evo/Lunar CMS Release (Uber2.0 Edit)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
So I have done A LOT Of work to this CMS, and there is a lot of work put into this.. This will include my housekeeping which was shown in this thread:
with maybe a few more pages?
If you have not seen my CMS I will not release updated pictures these are not completely up to par:

The reason I am releasing this CMS is because I am quitting retros, after working at lunar hotel and it getting shutdown as it just started to get really good, really made me change my mind about the path I am taking. So here is a download link for the EMULATOR (Gold tree, with some renaming), CMS (My edit), Housekeeping (My edit), and the database SQL (It still has all the tables, I did not fix it so please truncate the following tables):
- DO NOT Truncate!!! Delete "BOTS" by hand!!! (Do not delete the first bot it will glitch emulator)
- badge shop (If you want to redo the badges in the shop)
- bots_Responses (You will remove the responses for the welcome bot)
- bots_speech (remove speech for welcome bot)
- Chatlogs
- cmdlogs
- failed_pins
- flagged_users
- items
- jobapps
- All room_polls
- All user tables
- telelinks
- wired
- wordfilter
- room_rights
(Delete rooms by hand and avoid deleting public rooms otherwise you will get a emulator glitch)
- Vouchers
- site_news
- site_news_comments
- messenger_friendships
- messenger_requests
- friend_stream

And there is one more I cant find in my localhost but its for the ROTW (It is not the rotw_entries or rotw_winners I made my own table instead of using a premade so I knew it was setup right, it should be a fairly easy name if you can't figure it out check the ROTW page for the TPL and find the tpl that inserts the room in the database or look at the housekeeping page to see where it gets the info from and then truncate that table)

Right well here is just a few features it has so you guys know what you are getting before you download
- Bots
- Lottery
- Vault
- Housekeeping
- Custom Habbo.SWF
- Custom furniture (Working catalog)
- Minimail
- Tags
- Shop
- Ranks pages (each one is designed to show different ranks)
and some other cool little fun things!

Download:
Cms -
DB -
EMU -

Feel free to post some screenshots if you use it!

Well, have fun! I will not help you setup because I am quitting retros, Like + Comment + Follow :) Enjoy

Last edited:

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
omg you are annoying @Kaz @Legion Please clean this thread up or if you could possibly just close it so that people can download it but not comment, tht would be great
Why? @Vitix is making a valid point. All releases require screenshots as stated in the section rules.

If they are not added the thread will be removed

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Can you release only the cms? I don't feel like downloading over a 790MB+ file, lmfao.

Ben_Hero

Mar 21, 2014
Hello,

I am having a error with WabboCms when trying to create a forum topic it says:

Bad Request? how to fix and thank you

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Mate this is a release for uber cms not a help thread for some random cms

Pocket

Original
Aug 20, 2012
The Database is not a .sql ? how do i use it or do i just use the GTE Database That is in the GTE File?

Users who are viewing this thread