Flash Eubbo | NEW | Stable | Fast | Secure | Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hotel was down for no more than 2 hours? Considering that has probably been the only time Eubbo has been down. Stop judging the 2 hours downtime and judge something that is actually worth your shit fucking comment.
Judging from your reply, this hotel clearly lacks any professional management. I said the website was down, due to your own inability to keep your site online while I was looking at it, should not be a fault on my end for your reply. Goodluck in the feature, but I doubt it'll go anywhere. By the way. I might just release a CMS using your theme in which you tried so hard to keep locked up just for your reply. Next time don't be a cunt

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
Judging from your reply, this hotel clearly lacks any professional management. I said the website was down, due to your own inability to keep your site online while I was looking at it, should not be a fault on my end for your reply. Goodluck in the feature, but I doubt it'll go anywhere. By the way. I might just release a CMS using your theme in which you tried so hard to keep locked up just for your reply. Next time don't be a cunt
Professional managment? I am not staff on there you idiot.

Last edited:

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
I would like to hear whats wrong with the CMS, thanks :)

Not sure what you're talking about but yes if you're planning to advertise or start drama then vpn would be great. On a different note, no we not ddos we simply ban.
Same Danny who ran Bubbo/Eubbo 3+ years back?

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Professional managment? I am not staff on there you idiot.
Not trying to start an arguement,

I like how you bitch on other hotels but if someone puts a bad comment on this hotel you go ape-shit.

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016

I like how you bitch on other hotels but if someone puts a bad comment on this hotel you go ape-shit.
Not my hotel.

S

Sorry but i've only said negative things towards habsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread