Errors on webpage

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Hi im tryin to open mu online server every thing is O.K except website... server : xampp 1.7.4 windows : Windows 2003 Standart and when i try to install any web i get errors i am trying to but does not work with me.. i get this
Code:
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message:  Invalid object name 'market'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php  on line 372

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 372

Warning: mssql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 373

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in  C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\DEFAULT\header.php on line 510[code] the first  error i know its cause he could not find the tables or something but  dont know why i get all rest of them .... and they appear nearly for  every web..... tryed appache server too... but does not work to...  and  also i have enabled in php.ini : extension=php_mssql.dll any advice ? or  that could be done ? [IMG]http://cdn2.*****.com/images/smilies/huh.gif[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread