Emulator Connection - help needed ASAP.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Hi guys, I’m manager at HabYo and we’re having some problems.
Sometimes the client is fine and let’s people connect but other time, people are struggling to connect and can’t get on.

Instead of using a proxy with use an additional ip in which we’re going to be changing to using a proxy. Could the additional ip be causing the problems to people connecting ? The additional ip has been used I believe in pretty much all the config files.
Could someone help ASAP please (We use Plus)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
What is the max connections set to in your emu config? Could be that.

Seen as though you’re not diverting traffic through a proxy then I don’t see how a connection could be blocked, what version of Plus are you using? Maybe a firewall?

When people fail to connect what happens? Are there any error logs in your emulator?

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Hi guys, I’m manager at HabYo and we’re having some problems.
Sometimes the client is fine and let’s people connect but other time, people are struggling to connect and can’t get on.

Instead of using a proxy with use an additional ip in which we’re going to be changing to using a proxy. Could the additional ip be causing the problems to people connecting ? The additional ip has been used I believe in pretty much all the config files.
Could someone help ASAP please (We use Plus)
Try open up ports maybe

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
What is the max connections set to in your emu config? Could be that.

Seen as though you’re not diverting traffic through a proxy then I don’t see how a connection could be blocked, what version of Plus are you using? Maybe a firewall?

When people fail to connect what happens? Are there any error logs in your emulator?
The connection limit in the emulator config is 100 and 5 per ip..
Not too sure which version of Plus I'm using? How could you tell?

Try open up ports maybe
They may be open already but I'm going to check all of that. I didn't set it up so not sure if they're open. Thanks

@Gang67 I've opened ports 30000 , 30001 and 3306 TCP in Inbound rules and about to do the same for outbound

Users who are viewing this thread