Aug 31, 2015
BLot4Uu.png

Eclipse Hotel!
- Friendly Staff/Users
- 24/7 Online and Updated
- DDoS Protection
- Hiring Staff Soon!
- Plug.DJ Radio

As of now we don't have that many users and usually get 15+ max but they are all nice and it is easier to make friends in smaller communities within hotels and we welcome you to join and hangout for a bit.

0xv235H.png

BCPIer1.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Seems like you tried making it unique, however as stated above the CMS does need a lot of work done

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Good luck to you mate, I'm sorry but i have to agree with the others the CMS could be very nice if you did some more work to it and i would also have a look at working on the E In your client and making that look a little more professional.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
DevBest is the home to many quite appealing CMS choices. I would suggest viewing the release section and choosing another as this one is quite horrid.
Great attempt, I'd give it a 3/10. Nothing worth joining at this point. Just another average hotel.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
I see nothing special with this cms or hotel I would rather EbloaCMS 1.0, nah but seriously I think you should put more time into your hotel and cms because it lacks creativity also it has to same thing you can find in any other hotel if not you can find more with a plane RevCMS non edit would be better then this. I notice the logo is not transparent might wanna fix that I wish you the best luck with your hotel hope you take the time to read this and respect the fact I took time to give you my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread