Donate to Rev

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
I donated with the email address: [email protected]
What I want you to do with my money: Make RevCMS 3.0 pawn the other CMS out there. Also if you can do inc for navigator and make things easier to edit, I would love too. :) I'd like to get BETA release for 3.0 by the way. Sorry if it's just the minimum amount but once I get more I'll try to donate more. :D

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
What I want you to do with my money: Make RevCMS 3.0 pawn the other CMS out there. Also if you can do inc for navigator and make things easier to edit, I would love too. :) I'd like to get BETA release for 3.0 by the way. Sorry if it's just the minimum amount but once I get more I'll try to donate more. :D
How can he make things any easier to edit?

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
What I want you to do with my money: Develop RevCMS + RevEmu further, make a demo for it when its done so i can see what you can do. And release SWF pack with RevEmu.

Quix

May 15, 2012
I donated with the e-mail address: [email protected]
What id like you to use the money on? To be honest anything you want, sorry wasn't much as it was the last in my account, but would like to thank you so much for RevCMS, without you, i wouldn't have the hotel i have today.

Also would be really greatful if you could release a version with comments system, so badly want one. Tried for days on end and cant figure it out.

Thank you

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Donated on December 26th - forgot to comment.

Email: [email protected]
What I want you to do with the money: Nothing, it was only $0.24 USD (Just kidding - It was $5.00 USD) You probably spent it, so IDGAFF (I don't give a fucking fuck)

Paradocs

LieWise Developer!
May 10, 2011
Email : [email protected]
What To Use It On : I want groups working and thing Then you go through it you will change your clothes, then you should personal pages like when you add pictures and so on. I want SnowStorm. Basically I want those thing that do not have Phoenix from habbo!

sorry PayPal took percent that's why it was 4.80

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Email : [email protected]
What To Use It On : I want groups working and thing Then you go through it you will change your clothes, then you should personal pages like when you add pictures and so on. I want SnowStorm. Basically I want those thing that do not have Phoenix from habbo!

sorry PayPal took percent that's why it was 4.80

Bro, I mean - it's Rev. And I'm thinking it's RevCMS they're asking you to donate to. You can't add snowstorm through a CMS - that's all 100% emulator work. And if Aaron can't do it, I don't think anyone else can.

Paradocs

LieWise Developer!
May 10, 2011
Bro, I mean - it's Rev. And I'm thinking it's RevCMS they're asking you to donate to. You can't add snowstorm through a CMS - that's all 100% emulator work. And if Aaron can't do it, I don't think anyone else can.

Well one guy is developing EMU with SnowStorm and there is new emu which has snowstorm

And one more WebboEMU developer:

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
I donated with the email address: [email protected] (it might have used another e-mail, not sure)
What I want you to do with my money: Feel free to do whatever you like with, preferably to fund for something useful that can help out the project.

Enjoy the money man, you deserve it.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
DAMN. I want to donate, but am short $2 until I get my funds from eBay on the 19th.

Users who are viewing this thread