Donate to Rev

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
F6JAy.png

Hello,

A handful of people have sent me some messages saying how much Rev has helped them and they wanted to know if they could support the project by donating some money. I have taken into consideration this idea of getting a PayPal and start accepting donations, and today I have done it.

You will be able to donate with PayPal by clicking the image below.

Do I get any benefit if I donate?

I want to make sure you get something for being generous enough to donate to the project, so you will.
Benefits:
  • You give Rev developers motivation to continue with their amazing work.
  • You will choose what to use the money for, just post in this thread with your email address ( to confirm you actually donated ) and what you want me to use the money for.
  • You will receive the CMS before anyone else, for testing purposes. * Only donators will be able to test the CMS before release with their hotels *
  • You will receive my full support with anything related to RevCMS 3.0 and later, in and after testing stages.
  • You will receive Zak's full support with anything related to RevEmu.
  • You will be able to ask Zak for 1 custom feature coded for yourself.
  • You will get a copy of RevEmu one week before the official release.
What do I have to do after I donate?
After you donate you must do two things:
  • Post in this thread with your email address and what you want me to do with the money.
  • If you don't want to expose your email address to the interwebs just PM me with your email and I'll list you as a donator.
  • Go hog wild.
Example of a (must-be) post in this thread
Donator said:
I donated with the email address: my [at] email.com
What I want you to do with my money: I want you to buy a domain for the project. That way you could do a blog with it to post updates on the development when it is released and make a demo with it and such.

Donator list
  • Kryptos
  • Zak
  • Heaplink
  • SkeetEmUp
  • Nevada
  • PapaElf
  • PinkPowah
  • Wassim
  • TehJohn
  • HabboME
  • Twan
  • pingbag
  • Kristopher
  • HugoASB
  • NoEffex
  • Alam
  • Edward
  • Rudde
  • Brennen
  • James6213
  • Ruben
  • JoshuaLuke
  • Muffins
  • Vineen
  • Quix
  • Twisting
  • Tard
  • RawrImADino
  • Paradocs
  • Rogen
  • Legitimate
  • iHarrison
  • HelloLivar
  • SilkHotel
  • GeenStijl
  • mconur
Thank you for reading, and happy holidays.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Recent donations have been very generous and I appreciate it a lot.

I'm sorry for my inactivity, I have been traveling a lot and haven't had access to the Internet.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
I donated with the email address: (Will supply via PM)
What I want you to do with my money: You spend it on whatever floats your boat buddy!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
UPDATE FOR DONATORS
I just thought I would let you guys know that with the decent amount of money we've received I have been able to buy the domain
I'd like to thank you all for donating, the domain will be used as a website for both RevCMS and RevEmu.
Heaplink will hopefully be designing the website and it's just going to be awesome.
Thanks a lot!

Ruben

Sep 15, 2011
I donated with the email address: I will PM you the e-mail.
What I want you to do with my money: Just do whatever you like with it, I don't care.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
I am interested in donating while I still have spare money on PayPal. I'd like to ask several questions to be sure...

Q: While developing RevCMS 3.0 donators gets BETA releases and on each update on the development do we get downloads for that?
Q: What is the minimum amount you require or you want us to donate for Rev?

Thank you so much. :)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I am interested in donating while I still have spare money on PayPal. I'd like to ask several questions to be sure...

Q: While developing RevCMS 3.0 donators gets BETA releases and on each update on the development do we get downloads for that?
Q: What is the minimum amount you require or you want us to donate for Rev
Thank you so much. :)

Q1: Yes, you do.
Q2: $5, although if you can donate more it'd be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread