GTA V Does anyone play GTA V anymore?

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
How's tomorrow sound? I'll stop by GameStop on way home from work and see if I can get GTA and BO3? If that's alright then we can play. :)
gonna be busy all week this week, on friday I can though!

Actually, thursday

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I still play gta v daily, but i don't actually do missions and stuff.
I have about 5m sitting in my bank, level 125 from a modder, and two garages filled with drifting cars, fully tuned for drifting.
All I do in gta v is drift

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I have about 5m sitting in my bank, level 125 from a modder, and two garages filled with drifting cars, fully tuned for drifting.
Good man what system?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
of course they do duh. what gta do you think their playing? gta 4? its the latest gta so there are a bunch of people still playing. there is so much to do in gta 5 with all the features, updates and dlc packs online never gets boring.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I watch a lot of GTA V on Twitch. It's pretty popular (top 5 most of the time) but the good servers are private RP servers. Currently watching GiantWaffle.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I watch a lot of GTA V on Twitch. It's pretty popular (top 5 most of the time) but the good servers are private RP servers. Currently watching GiantWaffle.
damn, when did RP Servers get released?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
damn, when did RP Servers get released?
Think they've been around since the new year. Still watching GiantWaffle hahaha, it's so funny they've just done a heist. In the top servers the trooper officers are/were real cops so the role playing is top notch, if you're interested just take at look at Eli Thompson on YouTube.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I'm level 8000, so yeah. #GOML

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
still at the mission where michael needs to do his yoga. fuck this, i'm on 360, no live and story only available but it takes forever to try getting this 100% completion. not alot i can do

Users who are viewing this thread