GTA V Does anyone play GTA V anymore?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I still play it, not competitively, all I do is go to Fort Zancudo and steal a jet then fly it in to other players a few times, then I go off.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I still play it, not competitively, all I do is go to Fort Zancudo and steal a jet then fly it in to other players a few times, then I go off.
Terrorist

I would probably play (if I had the game). One thing I've found is that it can get boring very quickly (unlike GTA:SA or GTA IV)

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
I've been playing more since the biker updates, however it's boring me already. The GTA community is dying. :)

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
fo
I've been playing more since the biker updates, however it's boring me already. The GTA community is dying. :)
Only until a new one is gonna come out, then all the hype comes back and the whole world will be ready for it

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Yes! I love playing GTA, unlike others I just dont get bored of the online play, with my mates etc.

RockstarNorth

Jul 14, 2016
Hey!
On PS4 & PC servers are the most time full & overloaded. Players reported that they're unable to join full sessions according to the support.
The support stamps it as a network concern problem but the truth is that the servers are full! Since the Biker Update GTA:O got more activity, that problem is faced again like in 2013.

But who cares about GTA now, RDR2 has it appearance now!

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Hey!
On PS4 & PC servers are the most time full & overloaded. Players reported that they're unable to join full sessions according to the support.
The support stamps it as a network concern problem but the truth is that the servers are full! Since the Biker Update GTA:O got more activity, that problem is faced again like in 2013.

But who cares about GTA now, RDR2 has it appearance now!
Gonna try and play some GTA tonight if it downloads. Haven't played in ages.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Ah, nevermind then, maybe if I get around to buying it for Xbox 1 I'll play.
I contacted a few xbox players and it seems everyone is buying ps4's these days, lol. I shouldn't have sold mine.

Users who are viewing this thread