docunent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mee

May 4, 2012
Your brand new #1 file sharing solution.

docunent ( , yes, with a lower case d) is your brand new #1 file uploading & sharing website. docunent is made by a group of people who have similar thoughts to every day internet users like you which strives to provide more of what you want and reduce what you don't want.

Here is a short list of just some of the reasons of what we have to offer.

More of what you want
docunent is built by people like you for you. We limit and we get rid of anything that normal everyday internet users do not like such as advertisements, pop-ups, premium subscriptions, etc.
Not for profit, we're for you
docunent is a non-profit organization which offers you our services for absolutely free of charge. We rely money from only donations and we'll only use the donations to keep docunent running and plan future projects, free of charge!
Fully customizable
docunent strives to offer you the most tools and widgets so you can change the UI (User Interface) to your liking, whether it'd be the website design, where things are located or the platform you're viewing from.
Be heard
Unlike other websites, docunent strives to hire a lot of customer support staff and we're always open to any suggestions, ideas, bug reports or complaints.
Fast, safe, secure
Before releasing anything publicly throughout docunent, we have a team of professional and qualified staff which tests and reviews all of the code and functions.
Stable
docunent has a team of 24/7 moderation staff which reviews all uploaded content and deletes any if they are in violation of our terms and use. This ensures that we will receive no complaints against anything illegally uploaded.

FAQ

What makes docunent different to all the other file sharing services?
Unlike what other services have to offer, we cut back on what people dislike and increase the things that people do like. Things like advertisements, pop-ups, redirects, premium subscriptions, etc are things that we think the majority of people do not like so we do not add these to our website. We add more features that people do like such as more space for storage of files, no advertisements or premium subscriptions, the design of the website and of course the speed, performance and safety.​
Who is currently involved in this project?
You can view a full list of all our staff members at
How can I contribute in this project?
We're always looking for staff. If you've think you've got what it takes to become a Administrator, Developer, Graphic Designer, Moderator or be part of our support team, please contact us using the form provided on our website (which may not yet be available) or you can send me a private conversation on DevBest.​
How can I help by keeping docunent running?
As you may know, we rely income from docunent from mainly donations, nothing else. If you'd like to help docunent running and help us with creating future projects available to everyone for free, please make a donation at

Updates

[14/11/2012 4:12 PM] - the maintenance page is now up, basic information will be posted here and development for the actual upload and system will go underway.
[15/11/2012 3:59 PM] - the donations page has been added with some reasons as to why you should donate.

Please keep all posts on topic, any off-topic posts in this thread will be reported. Should you have a complaint, please send it to me via PM or use the contact form on docunent.

Mee

May 4, 2012
We are always looking for staff to help out in docunent. Administrators, moderators, developers, graphic designers, support staff, PM me if you're interested!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
oooh!

And not forgetting:

Also, you have Marks Google Analytics code on there, LMFAO.

You guys should just put Marks name in the footer or write up your own code and save yourself the embarrassment. - I'd close this thread, but Mark can have a look first.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
-rolls eyes-
If only you fuckers would listen to me earlier!

Can't wait to see what else you rip! Goodluck

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
It's funny because I knew something like this would happen, so I specifically named each input/div element on the page with 'sUS_'.. eg:

1353167669-Screenshot_2.png

#sillybitch

Mee

May 4, 2012

Start harassing them for copying Habbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread