docunent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mee

May 4, 2012
It's stealing if you remove the copyright/credits and claim it as your own.

Did I claim it was mine? No. There was a " Copyright " box when installing sUS that allows you to add your own Copyright footer, so I filled it in with my own.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011

Start harassing them for copying Habbo.

Your one damn faggot, no one said you shouldn't be using sUS, at least leave credits to original developer you fucking noob, or all you know how to do is ripping people and pretending you made their work ?!

Did I claim it was mine? No. There was a " Copyright " box when installing sUS that allows you to add your own Copyright footer, so I filled it in with my own.

There was also "Powered by sUS" and it wasn't to be deleted using the admin cp, you just removed it so people think you made everything.
Freaking noob.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Do you ever do anything on your own? First you copied the forum's username and a rival forum's, put them together and called yourself a owner of something that was going to be success, but guess what, it's gone now.

Work is unique when you do it yourself rather than taking someone else's. Tommy Bai, hope you learn.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010

The 'Powered by sUS' was intended to stay there dipshit.

Also, .. no mention of sUS or my name there lul.

Li1M0ST3Rz

I <3 Bianca
Sep 13, 2010
You guys need to fix the inputbox
eUZnCqYD4ra0.png

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
You guys need to fix the inputbox
eUZnCqYD4ra0.png

Why are you using Windows 95?

I also do agree that credits should be given, I wouldn't want someone to take my work and not give me credit for it. However, I like the name "docunent". I think this would be pretty good if it used its own content management system.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Thread closed.

I have defended you once for ripping, but this time is just unacceptable.
You have taken SuS and removed all credits.

Yes it is open source however credits must remain intact as stated when he released it.
If you do wish to remove the credits then i suggest you PM Mark and come to an agreement for you to remove the credits.

Either add the credits back or contact Mark

Until one of these is done, the thread will remain closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts