Sports Do you consider WWE a sport?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Wrestling is a sport, yes. As for the WWE, I don't think so, as it's theater; they aren't actually competing.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Wrestling is a sport, yes. As for the WWE, I don't think so, as it's theater; they aren't actually competing.
so they aren't actual human beings putting there lives on the line? its basically a live action stunt show. sure the moves are executed safely but things go wrong and injuries happen. just search real wwe accidents and you will see. its hard to explain pro wrestling to people who don't watch it. they like to judge it without knowing anything about it or the facts

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
so they aren't actual human beings putting there lives on the line? its basically a live action stunt show. sure the moves are executed safely but things go wrong and injuries happen. just search real wwe accidents and you will see. its hard to explain pro wrestling to people who don't watch it. they like to judge it without knowing anything about it or the facts
putting lifes on the line? do you realize that wrestling is scripted? just lol.

anyway, like others have said. Yes it's a sport, but mainly for entertainment.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
putting lifes on the line? do you realize that wrestling is scripted? just lol.

anyway, like others have said. Yes it's a sport, but mainly for entertainment.
dude, you are so ignorant to say they aren't sacrificing themselves and don't get hurt. i would call you a dumbass but you're a staff so i wont. scripted means predetermined, that has nothing to do with the wrestling aspect itself and don't try and tell me shit because i'm a wrestling expert. i know the behind the scenes and all that more than u

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
dude, you are so ignorant to say they aren't sacrificing themselves and don't get hurt. i would call you a dumbass but you're a staff so i wont. scripted means predetermined, that has nothing to do with the wrestling aspect itself
I'm not calling the actual wrestling part fake, I'm saying it's scripted.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
It can be fake sometimes and it is easy to spot it when they don't hit them, Lets be honest it kinda is fake..

The injuries come from accidents.

Users who are viewing this thread