[Discussion] End of retro development?

Status
Not open for further replies.

office.boy

Sep 17, 2011
It's actually a lot harder for developers with the new rawInt and rawString etc protocol... One wrong move (I.E missing a string, missing an integer or using a Boolean in place of a short etc) and the client will crash... With VL64/B64 there was room for error as the client would just 'ignore' or carry on without crashing (in most cases).

If anyone saw the thread on ***** you'd know how strongly oppossed me and Dominic are to people making thousands a month from someone elses work.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
you'd know how strongly oppossed me and Dominic are to people making thousands a month from someone elses work.

this is my view exactly..when i had a hotel like back in 2007 etc it was all about 'just having a hotel' for the fun of it..I never took any money from it what so ever. Now its all money this .. money that and its ridiculous

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
this is my view exactly..when i had a hotel like back in 2007 etc it was all about 'just having a hotel' for the fun of it..I never took any money from it what so ever. Now its all money this .. money that and its ridiculous
People scam children on retro's through this "VIP" system, which should be free.
They then go spend the money on themselves, or on habbo

Creationalism

Aug 22, 2011
Y'all going to be in big trouble when people like capostrike stop releasing cracked clients. 8- )

trolledo.png
Project Lemon is amazing but will never be released but still you sir are a legend

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
No, it will never be ending. As all the stuffs have been cracked, for sure more people has backed up of those, and it'll just go through cycle to generations until Habbo goes out of the flow, for short, NOT POPULAR anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread