Developer to fix the Soccer Ball

Ch0wd3r

Nov 5, 2011
Hey guys i've had this idea to start a retro hotel like I used to run back in the days, but one major problem is the soccer balls. I'm looking for someone to fix the ball so it will be 100% exactly like on Habbo.com with the same features. I have quite a big budget so if you could post here what the price for such thing would cost and who can code this kinda thing it would be appreciated. I'm very sorry if this does not belong to this section but i've never really been active on this forum, mostly looking for free releases or asking for help.

Ch0wd3r

Nov 5, 2011
Running and trapping ball on retro:

Running and trapping ball on Habbo.com:

----------------------------------------------------
Trapping ball without looking at the direction of the ball on retro:

Trapping ball without looking at the direction of the ball on Habbo.com:

-----------------------------------------------------
Double clicking the ball in the direction I want it to go:

This feature is not even working on most retros :)

Oh and I forgot the ball is going too fast on retros:
Current speed on retros:

Speed on Habbo:

Ch0wd3r

Nov 5, 2011
If you watch the movies / gifs you can see when I try to trap the ball / have it inside me while looking at another direction it dosen't hold the ball. Its supposed to do that, and the ball is moving too fast when kicking it.

And yes the thing you said as well with stopping the ball when clicking 2 times, once when you want to move the ball and second time to trap the ball. This is used to do soccer tricks when playing habbo soccer.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yeah you would have to look at the method but what I am guessing is this is going to fix most of your problems, if you look at the code I bet it pushes the ball one more space and if you remove that line of code it will stop where-ever the habbo is.

Users who are viewing this thread