Recruiting Developer (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Mmmm, sounds like you're trying to be a little nicer to the developers here, hey. Nice job on inspect element though.
I reckon thinking isn't your strong suit, so these sounds you're hearing should probably be checked out by a registered psychologist. No clue what you're on about with inspect element, but then again I doubt you have any idea either. Quit blowing up my thread with pointless responses, don't want to keep bothering staff to delete them.

Pro95

Feb 26, 2017
you probably have no idea what it takes to build a professional website. I would suggest you to spend your $1000(which by the way, will barely get you a decent website) elsewhere.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
you probably have no idea what it takes to build a professional website. I would suggest you to spend your $1000(which by the way, will barely get you a decent website) elsewhere.
Thanks for the bump. As for your irrelevant statement, the fact you think a website will cost more than C$1000 is proof that you're not relevant. :p

xLeMyS

Feb 25, 2017
Lol what i mean u need a developer? Somenone that has the vps ready or someone that knows php,c# and the rest... Please be more specific..

Inviato dal mio LGMS345 utilizzando Tapatalk

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Lol what i mean u need a developer? Somenone that has the vps ready or someone that knows php,c# and the rest... Please be more specific..

Inviato dal mio LGMS345 utilizzando Tapatalk
I mean it's pretty straight forward, if you used common sense. He wants front-end and/or back-end developer, the coding languages are self-explanatory.

On-topic: As @xLeMyS said, be more specific as it could narrow your results. What do you want, a front-end and/or a back-end developer?

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I mean it's pretty straight forward, if you used common sense. He wants front-end and/or back-end developer, the coding languages are self-explanatory.

On-topic: As @xLeMyS said, be more specific as it could narrow your results. What do you want, a front-end and/or a back-end developer?
Main concern would be a back-end developer, a front-end developer could join the team later on if necessary.

Bump.

Weird fact: Female kangaroos have three vaginas.

Update: Still an ongoing process to find a competent back-end developer, many potential front-end developers have come to me and I just don't really care about that unless there's a structured back-end, you feel me? So position is still open, feel free to contact me.

My month's search is done. No luck, I tried. Thanks to anyone who offered their services. Please close the thread, @Canadian @Donkey @Kaz @Legion @Mello @Sledmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread