DevBest Habbo Retro Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

May 28, 2010
Hey guys I know I have been away from the forum for a while , but I was thinking that we should have our own Habbo Retro Server/Hotel. Post ideas below like should the hotel be: Roleplay , R26 , R56 etc... I would be happy to put my crappy coding skills to the test and provide the VPS. Hopefully this follow through guys.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
The only way I could see this working is if someone else (Not Rasta) hosts it and there cant be forums for the hotel on devbest. Because people will complain.

People will complain and people will use the forums for the hotel what will kinda be fun to reply to LOL! and if Rasta owned the hotel it would be good because he will make a good owner tbh I can tell this already by his un-strictness of the forums XD, I will be buying a VPS soon and I will be hosting a roleplay hotel and I will always invite every staff on this forum as staff on the hotel but its up to Rasta.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It would probably be nice though, to see an Roleplay server, to beat HabboRP, If many people worked on it :p.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Rasta to code and own
Kieren to finance
Sledmore to code
it would be a and complete hotel

IDream Administrator
Buzzybee staff manager
Retrea Community manager

What a lovely hotel it would make and lots of income for us all lmao !!

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
It would be good especially if we sell vip on it. Also I could do ssome of the image customization. Also though for reporting problems about the hotel should be done on the site of the hotel, not the forums.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I like the idea of a hotel for DevBest, but IF Rasta agrees there's a lot to decide, RP or not, what version? Who's gonna code it? What Emulator are we using. What would be the link? Who's gonna buy the VPS? I would gladly put mine and Mattys uberEmulator(not released YET) or maybe a group of people from the community could work on an Emulator based on Ion/Deltar. So all this we would have to decide IF Rasta agrees, of course all the VIP earnings would go for the VPS and for Rasta.

Reegan

Dec 10, 2010
It's not complete idea But most of us might have out eye on it I think we should make a RP, V26, SHOCKWAVE, UBER and PHP! But we cant go threw with out RastaLulz permission. It will also get us more users so i think its a plan...

Abbot

Feb 27, 2011
It would probably be nice though, to see an Roleplay server, to beat HabboRP, If many people worked on it :p.

Agreed, but it truly would be hard to beat HabboRP, since with those new RPs you get all the randomers, abusers, naggers etc. But its possible.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
First off.. There would be complaining for staff... Even most people from the "Forums" would.
2nd. This might quite boring because none probably be active on the forums anymore.
3rd. There are bills to pay of keeping a "Retro and Forums"... So it might not last.
4th. Many people love "hacking" now a days.... Which is quite boring off them to do.

*******Better Reasons ********
1st If people donate then it'd surly help towards the forums and or the Retro
2nd. It may get a couple of users from the Retro on Devbest but they won't be active...
3rd. Most newbies will come trying to control us. :confused:

Also many people cheat now in RP's... They'll get a auto typer for anyone who trys to kill them and hurry and kill them lolol D:

Kush

Nov 12, 2010

If this place turns into Otaku I will be so pissed. The forum just gets spammed with noobs wanting staff or complaining about how things work on the hotel. I am not opposed to a hotel but maybe a r60+ hotel would work out better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread