DevBest Habbo Retro Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

May 28, 2010
Hey guys I know I have been away from the forum for a while , but I was thinking that we should have our own Habbo Retro Server/Hotel. Post ideas below like should the hotel be: Roleplay , R26 , R56 etc... I would be happy to put my crappy coding skills to the test and provide the VPS. Hopefully this follow through guys.

XrgaHotel

Sep 8, 2010
Sounds good. If anything it should be all in one... Its what Im working on with my hotel.. Have a gateway, where anyone can choose, RP, v26, Uber...

tycob

Jul 22, 2010
I would say a NewSchool RP hotel with a custom CMS...that is...domeone wahts to make a complete Newschool RP Emulator and a CMS that is compatible with it.Kinda like Debbo SQL.I know its a horrible idea.But,please consider it.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Well it's a good idea but never happened last time it was suggested but RP is it's going to be anything :L

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I dont think Rasta will like it because if you remember he had to take off sulkea because people only came on the forum to complain about the hotell being down etc..

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Eh, I doubt that I'd allow it for a couple of reasons:
  • I don't want these forums turning out like Otaku - mainly a hotel forum with no real content.
  • Such things cost quite a bit of money for a stable VPS, etc and I'm not willing to spend any money as I lack interest in Habbo.
  • There's not many (if any) stable and secure Habbo Hotel emulators out there.

Connor

May 28, 2010
Yeah I see. I was going to supply a VPS that would be paid full for quite a while. But its a thought I'd actually enjoy it.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
I wouldn't like it.
It would be just like when Sulkea was a partner hotel; loads of newbs come and complain or ask for a staff position..

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Yes, it would work for that person, but it would be more!
And if this is going to happen, Rasta would have to make time for it, meaning he would have to quit MW2! And I don't think that's gonna happend.

xPanel

May 28, 2010
Theres other people that can be staff? not just rasta, While josh playin MW2 like u, retroa or buzzybee or some could do it...

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
I think he would hire someone like Lawrence or someone from *****, not us *Laughs*

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
The only way I could see this working is if someone else (Not Rasta) hosts it and there cant be forums for the hotel on devbest. Because people will complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread