[Dev] PlusRP [Plus Based] [Dev]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elf

Apr 2, 2012

This looks familiar.... seems to be the exact coding from the emulator I released on a different forum based off Plus.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
This looks familiar.... seems to be the exact coding from the emulator I released on a different forum based off Plus.
Terrible coding at that facepalm.jpg
You don't need a new thread for a taxi method...

Feb 1, 2014

That's not what I asked for. I want to see how the timer is cycled.
If you are using a ThreadLooper then you are defiantly just copying contents from AstroRP2.
This is a bad idea, not only is the code bad but you're only teaching yourself bad principals.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
That's not what I asked for. I want to see how the timer is cycled.
If you are using a ThreadLooper then you are defiantly just copying contents from AstroRP2.
This is a bad idea, not only is the code bad but you're only teaching yourself bad principals.
I am using a threadlooper tho :D i couldn't care less if you think im using astro to build this emulator, i know im not astro as a base, you haven't proven anything :)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I am using a threadlooper tho :D i couldn't care less if you think im using astro to build this emulator, i know im not astro as a base, you haven't proven anything :)
Just take his advice, ThreadLooper = no no.
Every new developer has been through this -_-

Feb 1, 2014
What do you mean there's no proof? What like the fact, everything is defined in the same manner in habbo.cs, the command snippets are the same and the fact you are using threadloopers like AstroRP. What's next going to define the wanted collection in PlusEnvironment like Astro too?

It's not a matter of 'I don't care what you think', its a bad practice and to use it in this manner is wrong.
I could understand if you was copying contents over to try learn what they do piece by piece.
If you was honest about it then I wouldn't care but lying and trying to claim someone else's work is a massive douche move.
It's why RP emulators are VERY limited at this moment in time because developers don't want to release work because they know people are willing to take the shortcut and claim for their doings.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
What do you mean there's no proof? What like the fact, everything is defined in the same manner in habbo.cs, the command snippets are the same and the fact you are using threadloopers like AstroRP. What's next going to define the wanted collection in PlusEnvironment like Astro too?

It's not a matter of 'I don't care what you think', its a bad practice and to use it in this manner is wrong.
I could understand if you was copying contents over to try learn what they do piece by piece.
If you was honest about it then I wouldn't care but lying and trying to claim someone else's work is a massive douche move.
It's why RP emulators are VERY limited at this moment in time because developers don't want to release work because they know people are willing to take the shortcut and claim for their doings.
command snippets are not the same, yes i used threadloopers, i haven't lied to you, im not using astro as a base nor am i using the same code apart from using the threadlooper method for working :up::up:

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Update:
Been working on it alot, taking out retro features & all that shit, still thinking of commands to put in with it, got the basics but i wanna add more & I need to code one way gates etc, current development status is 85%
You must be registered for see images attach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread