Applicant DELETE

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Looking for a Hotel that's setup and ready - that needs a dedicated developer.

My services are Free providing i like the hotel and think i will be happy working there and not have any issues. I have lot's of previous experience working at hotels with good user counts as a developer and i'm specifically familiar with Plus Emulator and also client developing. I have knowledge of SQL and know common issues and bugs. If you request proof of previous jobs just contact me on skype and also if you are looking to hire me then also, please skype me. My skype is Jake.7500

Note. I do not want to work for a hotel i do not feel comfortable on and it's my decision ultimately if i will work at your hotel after looking at it.

C# - MYSQL - Plus EMU -

Doesn't it help to have decent grammar, when applying? Not to mention, lord only knows how far your "C#" skills go, aka nowhere past the command handler.

Kareem

Jul 6, 2012
Doesn't it help to have decent grammar, when applying? Not to mention, lord only knows how far your "C#" skills go, aka nowhere past the command handler.
The most he'll do is take your files, upload them, and run.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The most he'll do is take your files, upload them, and run.
That's why more hotels need to adopt a policy of splitting services in vracks, or different servers. Aka, emu dev gets access to the emulator, but nothing else - same goes for web developers accessing website files but not emulation

Users who are viewing this thread