DELETE

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
thnx mate was waiting for this release!
Keep up the good work
Keep in mind this is the base for developers :p Not the full product but thanks :) Be sure to keep up to date on the dev thread in my signature

Floppybirds

Apr 14, 2014
Everytime i go to my hotel url i get redirected to /login and i tried using url rewrite but it was saying that 1 - 2 rules could not be converted

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Everytime i go to my hotel url i get redirected to /login and i tried using url rewrite but it was saying that 1 - 2 rules could not be converted
Have you logged in or done anything yet? It redirects to login if you don't have a parent session running, ie when you sign in.

Floppybirds

Apr 14, 2014
It would say "404 not found" to every single page i tried, i then used a htaccess from revcms and it worked, but it said "imagine_pages" doesn't exist, would it be possible for you to provide a working sql?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
It would say "404 not found" to every single page i tried, i then used a htaccess from revcms and it worked, but it said "imagine_pages" doesn't exist, would it be possible for you to provide a working sql?
Ah, I forgot to include sql

Last edited:

Floppybirds

Apr 14, 2014
I tried registering and got this error, 'auth_ticket' currently has a type of 'text' what shall i change it to?
PPp66kA.png

edit: fixed!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I tried registering and got this error, 'auth_ticket' currently has a type of 'text' what shall i change it to?
PPp66kA.png
Oh, in my own database I set most values to have a default value, or change it from not null to null. So, go through and uncheck whatever is "Not Null".

Floppybirds

Apr 14, 2014
Oh, in my own database I set most values to have a default value, or change it from not null to null. So, go through and uncheck whatever is "Not Null".
your cms is gorgeous by the way nice job!

edit: i now have this error when trying to re-login to my account after clearing my cache?:
qEMbZVH.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Ah worked it out!, also if i try to go to /community it sends me to /login on a redirect loop and i have to clear my cache for the site to work again, this is also the same for settings and the admin panel
"What you see is what you get", implying the screenshots are all the pages. "Base is for developers", implying this is to be used to add onto. The proper Imagine release will be within a few weeks.
Wrong thread :p

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-12-12 21.22.02.png
    Screenshot 2015-12-12 21.22.02.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread