Show DevBest DELETE

ChiefKeef

Mar 23, 2014
Looks good brah, only thing I would say is don't really like the red bit at the bottom other than that really nice. :up:

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
y2ebyvad.jpg

I re did a little of it xD
<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->
Looks way better.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
From the first initial preview, it's an improvement - well done, man.

About your current site, here's some feedback:
  • It's your portfolio, don't leave pages not-created - it looks unprofessional and lazy. I understand you want to show people but don't give out demos until you are virtually complete or, if you don't want to 100% finish it before you preview, create a page saying "Still currently being created" just so it shows you do care about your site;
  • I'm not a huge fan of the gigantic button on the 'projects' page. Since your site is responsive, the button will extend on different screen sizes and at the moment it's huge. Maybe look into setting a maximum width for that;
  • On the 'projects' page, the home button isn't linked up;
Apart from a few minor things, it's fairly good. Simple and sweet, nice work; vast improvement from some of the other things you have posted previously ;p

Offtopic; 900th post biatch.

heywhite

Jan 30, 2014
Alot of improvements can be done in alot of ways, some are in the list below...

• The site uses bootstrap but isn't responsive on mobile devices
  • Little content. Maybe you should put more like your experience and other stuff
As to what I think about the overall design, the color is great, the design is great.

Ratings:-
Content : 3/5
Design : 4/5
Responsiveness : 2/5
Features : 3/5
Overall : 4/5

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I think the first version looks too unintentionally Habbo-ish, and the second version just looks too bland and/or Bootstrap-ish

I'm not saying they're bad by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread