Recruiting Delete thread

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hi,
My name is Josh and I've been an active member of the Habbo and Habbo retro communities for about 4 years now. I recently took about a 4 month break off of retros but am looking to get back into it. I have owned a retro before and have staffed many. I'm looking for an experienced coder able to setup the emulator, cms, proxy, database, and domain while also maintaining constant upkeep on the hotel and maintenance along with finding exploits in cms and fixing bugs in emulator. You will also have a say in community(hiring,events,etc.) happenings but that is more my area of specialty. You will have rank of Hotel Technician being Rank 9 and Owner(me) being Rank 10. At this point it would just be me and you ( I like keeping staff team small). I have been betrayed in the past by techs and co owners so I will be looking at your devbest account and looking for people with trusted and known accounts. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT ME ON SKYPE, USERNAME: joshyjosho
If you have any more questions, either message me on skype or leave a comment below.
I am a big fan of Azure emulator... i know it has lots of bugs but would prefer it...(only if you know how to fix bugs.. don't want my hotel attacked)
Thank you for your time.
If you're so experienced, why are you requesting somebody else to essentially do everything? ie, setup the cms, emulator, proxy, domain.

JOBAL

Not cheating? Your not trying
Dec 4, 2013
If you're so experienced, why are you requesting somebody else to essentially do everything? ie, setup the cms, emulator, proxy, domain.
I never said I was? I said I've been an active member. But yes I am experienced in community aspects, not tech/code work. I apologize if what I said is misleading.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I never said I was? I said I've been an active member. But yes I am experienced in community aspects, not tech/code work. I apologize if what I said is misleading.
What hotels have you previously owned, and highest user counts?

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Hello there mate, I'm a fellow developer in search of a new retro to develop. I'm familiar with Azure, but I prefer that of Plus instead. I'm searching as the hotel I was developing was closed by the owner because he didn't wanna pay for his Virtual Private Server (VPS). I am very familiar with coding and the more 'techy' aspects of retros. If you want any further information about me just ask or message me on Skype or e-mail.

Thanks,
Jake
Website & Retro Developer

Skype: JakeRetros123 (Currently will not load properly on PC nor Phone)
Email: [email protected]
P.S.
If anyone else is interested in my services please message me.

Last edited:

JOBAL

Dec 4, 2013
What hotels have you previously owned, and highest user counts?
The most recent I owned was Dabbo.in from december 2014 to the end january 2015, We reached our max at about 28-32 if i remember correctly. We unfortunately closed after some of our staff members started getting in arguments and that transfered to the users. My co owner/tech Charlie (commonly goes by Entity) Deleted the hotel files and all the backups without asking me because he was so fed up with the fighting.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hi,
My name is Josh and I've been an active member of the Habbo and Habbo retro communities for about 4 years now. I recently took about a 4 month break off of retros but am looking to get back into it. I have owned a retro before and have staffed many. I'm looking for an experienced coder able to setup the emulator, cms, proxy, database, and domain while also maintaining constant upkeep on the hotel and maintenance along with finding exploits in cms and fixing bugs in emulator. You will also have a say in community(hiring,events,etc.) happenings but that is more my area of specialty. You will have rank of Hotel Technician being Rank 9 and Owner(me) being Rank 10. At this point it would just be me and you ( I like keeping staff team small). I have been betrayed in the past by techs and co owners so I will be looking at your devbest account and looking for people with trusted and known accounts. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT ME ON SKYPE, USERNAME: joshyjosho
If you have any more questions, either message me on skype or leave a comment below.
I am a big fan of Azure emulator... i know it has lots of bugs but would prefer it...(only if you know how to fix bugs.. don't want my hotel attacked)
Thank you for your time.
Thread has been moved to the correct section, also try using paragraphs. It will make the thread look cleaner and easier to read.

Last edited:

JOBAL

Dec 4, 2013
Hello there mate, I'm a fellow developer in search of a new retro to develop. I'm familiar with Azure, but I prefer that of Plus instead. I'm searching as the hotel I was developing was closed by the owner because he didn't wanna pay for his Virtual Private Server (VPS). I am very familiar with coding and the more 'techy' aspects of retros. If you want any further information about me just ask or message me on Skype or e-mail.

Thanks,
Jake
Website & Retro Developer

Skype: JakeRetros123 (Currently will not load properly on PC nor Phone)
Email: [email protected]
P.S.
If anyone else is interested in my services please message me.
I've tried your email and skype and haven't recieved a reply?

Okay, you've got my attention.
you interested?

Users who are viewing this thread