DELETE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for someone who can Dev a hotel for me i have the VPS and the Domain already.
This will be a paid position.
What i look for in a developer:
  • Try your best to implement features that are unique.
  • Dev the hotel to the best of your ability.
  • Build trust between one another.
  • Have relevant experience in developing retros.
  • Not to beg for advancements etc.
If you feel like this is for you then PM me a little about yourself, what you can bring and what you expect from me :)
Thanks.

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
Looking for someone who can Dev a hotel for me i have the VPS and the Domain already.
This will be a paid position.
What i look for in a developer:
  • Try your best to implement features that are unique.
  • Dev the hotel to the best of your ability.
  • Build trust between one another.
  • Have relevant experience in developing retros.
  • Not to beg for advancements etc.
If you feel like this is for you then PM me a little about yourself, what you can bring and what you expect from me :)
Thanks.
Add me on skype johnmarcois14

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
He wanted me to develop for him on his conditions, but payment is after the work is done, his reason: everybody say they are developers.

Even tho proof is given, he still sticks with the same answer. I don't believe this guy is gonna give you a dime.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
He wanted me to develop for him on his conditions, but payment is after the work is done, his reason: everybody say they are developers.

Even tho proof is given, he still sticks with the same answer. I don't believe this guy is gonna give you a dime.
He's danish, so he's not going to.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
honestly money is very valuable. i would be hesitant to pay too unless i saw some actual work done on my hotel.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
honestly money is very valuable. i would be hesitant to pay too unless i saw some actual work done on my hotel.
Well, if you have the right portfolio of work to showcase there should be no reason not to pay.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
If you're a real developer, you won't be doing it for free and then expect cash. They buy a service, pay up.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP HERE!

I have had 3 developers steal cash from me upfront without work being done.
@Zaka - I asked you to start setting up the hotel and make minor edits and i will pay. No way have i said i wouldn't pay.

Everyone who believes i wouldn't pay after seeing small minor work being done then take your irrelevant comments elsewhere, this is a recruiting thread not a roasting thread!!!

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP HERE!

I have had 3 developers steal cash from me upfront without work being done.
@Zaka - I asked you to start setting up the hotel and make minor edits and i will pay. No way have i said i wouldn't pay.

Everyone who believes i wouldn't pay after seeing small minor work being done then take your irrelevant comments elsewhere, this is a recruiting thread not a roasting thread!!!
No, you kept rushing it, and referring to the post I made in another thread, but that was on my conditions. And when I commented that you simply just wanted me to start doing work before you would pay. And to clarify things for you, I don't touch anything where I don't get paid first or have a signed contract. I'm a serious developer, not some random habbo dude who plays around with HTML tags.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
No, you kept rushing it, and referring to the post I made in another thread, but that was on my conditions. And when I commented that you simply just wanted me to start doing work before you would pay. And to clarify things for you, I don't touch anything where I don't get paid first or have a signed contract. I'm a serious developer, not some random habbo dude who plays around with HTML tags.
Sadly mate, that's just how being a developer on several forums as this are. People are used to skids fucking around with mysql_ and html tags.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Easy, set up a hotel that isn't really updated, then see if he pays you for the work, then if he does then continue to do work on it, if he pays you then simply isn't lying about the paid work.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Easy, set up a hotel that isn't really updated, then see if he pays you for the work, then if he does then continue to do work on it, if he pays you then simply isn't lying about the paid work.
He would probably just come with a shitty excuse "you have just started something that is far away from anything, I can give you $10" or some shit like that. And when you've worked you ass off, you get the finger.

Users who are viewing this thread