Debugging

xxfanywe

Mar 25, 2015
Right I have seen people saying different I want to know if this is correct for example say I create a command for mango emu and open up the new c# file in visual studio to save it do I debug the file which contains the command I just coded or do I need to debug a different file

So basically if I code or edit a file in mango emu how do I save the edits please try be as helpful as possible locate me to which files I should use etc thanks

Last edited:

Heroes

Jan 12, 2011
Debugger - The debugger is when you're going to edit you're code or you're going to add features. The debugger will check if you're code that you've implemented or you've just wrote in the source is correct and when it is correct than it will run the emulator along with the new command or feature that you've added and when it's not right than it won't run the code and it will show an error in the error explorer. So that's basically how the debugger works and now going back to your question.

Read this carefully: Once you've added / implemented your code then all you have to do is save it and then you need to debug. And as said above all the debugger will do is check if you're code is right and if it's containing no errors and when it's not than it will run your emulator fromout the source and if it's wrong than it wil show one or more errrors that you'll have to fix. Some people run their emulators from the debug mode because they do a lot of coding work but since I'm not doing that I'm mostly running it from the binary but everyone's choices are different of course.

Last edited:

Heroes

Jan 12, 2011
The file that you should open is ''Youremuname.csproj'' now keep in mind that you're .csproj file is not really called ''youremuname.csproj'' but it's called either ''Habboemulator.csproj'' or whatever. Open that and debug it and it will debug everything.

xxfanywe

Mar 25, 2015
The file that you should open is ''Youremuname.csproj'' now keep in mind that you're .csproj file is not really called ''youremuname.csproj'' but it's called either ''Habboemulator.csproj'' or whatever. Open that and debug it and it will debug everything.
i have not found a file with the .csproj at the end within mango emu mm where abouts

Users who are viewing this thread