Dear iPhone 6 users, welcome to 2012!

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I saw this on Imgur today and I thought I'd share it.

Vge3M7S.jpg

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Yawnnn seen this yesterday

As Rasta said, thanks android users for BETA testing our features first, so Apple could perfect them

What 'beta testing' took place? It was perfect when it was released in 2012. As far as I'm aware this phone was complete and bug-free when it was released.

Get wowsoREKT.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Andriod is still in the lead lol
Wow this post is full of so much information. I love how it explains your opinion so I can make a constructive reply!

Anyways, android doesn't even have Wireless charging?! So I don't know what that's about. Although I will say I was disappointed with the new iPhone and other products.

Also, that price? Yeah right.

Benden

Jun 4, 2010
Sure it does get a battery pack aha

Lets not forget apple stole Andriods Idea we had the watch first
You had a concept of a watch. If you want to get technical there have been digital watches for years. So android stole the idea from someone else.
Stop trying to reach to say Anroid is better. It's not unless you want to completely customize it or whatever.

Also, iPhones have battery packs so…

GetRekt

Aug 1, 2014
They may have better battery but all you have to do is root andriod and its x10 better then iPhone not to forget apple limits theOS andriod doesn't

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Every phone has a battery pack...

And the modern smart watch started as a concept art for Apple, then way later, Android announced the Android Wear.

If you want to go back to it's roots, smart watches have been out ages before Android was even an idea.

Benden

Jun 4, 2010
They may have better battery but all you have to do is root andriod and its x10 better then iPhone not to forget apple limits theOS andriod doesn't
The planet Mars is 1000x better than* Earth. Just take my word for it.
Care to explain why…
Average people don't need to root their phone which means iPhone is just as good as an option.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The iPhone is better in my opinion, because it's the one thing that is pretty easy to use, without having to worry about faulty apps slowing your phone down, or the phone's hardware going over it's limits causing the phone to perform much slower, and plus in my opinion the iPhone applies a lot better graphically. The only people complaining really are the ones without enough money to get the iPhone, because I been an iOS user for years & years now and I have always preferred it over Android. The issue with Android is there is just so many different versions of it, and it really goes down into the phone model your getting. You can't really just be like "Oh, I have an Android....", I mean there's the cheap $30 smartphones that run a very outdated version of Android. Apple keeps it's products in check by having a very organized way of updating their systems, and what not. For instant, the fact that most Apple devices are able to support at least one more major update to iOS before it's left out. Android, it's more the less "ehh...yo can upgrade, your phone isn't fast enough? Try me anyways!" I'm an Apple supporter, and I will always be until Google can make Android perform better globally, than on a few phones.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Wow this post is full of so much information. I love how it explains your opinion so I can make a constructive reply!

Anyways, android doesn't even have Wireless charging?! So I don't know what that's about. Although I will say I was disappointed with the new iPhone and other products.

Android had third-party wireless charger for years. The manufacturers of the phones just don't want to use it. For example, the LG G3 officially excepts wireless charging. The Samsung Galaxy series has wireless charging (third party charger) and more, I just don't have much knowledge on phone models.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
So many narrow-minded tits on here. Half of the replies are because they're either a fanboy (of Apple or Android) and I won't other mentioning names as it'll just start shit.

Tbh, Apple performed well at their conference, there is no doubting that as there is no doubt that Apple have sleek design and performance as opposed to Android. However, saying that I do own both product and personally I prefer Android on my phone but I'm guessing that's due to me having more experience with it. This thread is turning in to some Apple vs Android debate as per usual. No one gives a shit if you think of one > the other - unless of course you do your research and prove that in your post.

Prolly not best to write this when in half asleep, lel.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Some people like Apple, some people like Android. There will always be heated debate and arguing over the two. Just like AMD vs Intel, Windows vs Mac OS, Coke vs Pepsi etc etc. You all look like idiots as Sysode has said. Just let each other use what they want and be fine with it. I am sure you all have your own reasons for your choice in smart phone but everyone is different and so everyone's choices and preferences.

Get over it, it's just a phone.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012

The Nexus 4 (and 5) has wireless charging...

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
The iPhone is better in my opinion, because it's the one thing that is pretty easy to use, without having to worry about faulty apps slowing your phone down, or the phone's hardware going over it's limits causing the phone to perform much slower, and plus in my opinion the iPhone applies a lot better graphically. The only people complaining really are the ones without enough money to get the iPhone, because I been an iOS user for years & years now and I have always preferred it over Android. The issue with Android is there is just so many different versions of it, and it really goes down into the phone model your getting. You can't really just be like "Oh, I have an Android....", I mean there's the cheap $30 smartphones that run a very outdated version of Android. Apple keeps it's products in check by having a very organized way of updating their systems, and what not. For instant, the fact that most Apple devices are able to support at least one more major update to iOS before it's left out. Android, it's more the less "ehh...yo can upgrade, your phone isn't fast enough? Try me anyways!" I'm an Apple supporter, and I will always be until Google can make Android perform better globally, than on a few phones.
How can the hardware go over its limits? You say Android users can't afford an iPhone, then go and complain about the cheap phones that run an older version of Android. Makes complete sense. If you're gonna compare them, you compare the flagship phones (ie - iPhone vs Nexus). Also, being able to support at least one major update for iOS is poor development. There's a reason Android dominates the mobile OS market and that's because it is open source. This conference has only shown one thing... Apple is desperately trying to play catch up (bigger screen, watch).

Users who are viewing this thread