dcr.. help.. its saying thath [hamachi]

sultan

Sep 25, 2011
Hey! it says thath Oops, the client encountered a technical problem. Not to worry this error has now been recorded to our system and will be investigated by our support team.
Please re-open to continue. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
im using hamachi.. SO pleas ? HELP i got the dcrs from kaz and he said thath the dcr lookd fine

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Hey! it says thath Oops, the client encountered a technical problem. Not to worry this error has now been recorded to our system and will be investigated by our support team.
Please re-open to continue. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
im using hamachi.. SO pleas ? HELP i got the dcrs from kaz and he said thath the dcr lookd fine

When you posted the dcrs, they looked fine to me, however there is one thing i can think of.
What is the dcr folder called? did you rename it or anything? also did you extract my rar file and copy the folder directly into your htdocs?

Mat Jengka

Oct 23, 2011
i
When you posted the dcrs, they looked fine to me, however there is one thing i can think of.
What is the dcr folder called? did you rename it or anything? also did you extract my rar file and copy the folder directly into your htdocs?
i'm not using hamachi but it happen to me either my emulator working now ...

sultan

Sep 25, 2011
Maybe , Google For Dcrs Or Search Our Forum?
ive tryed!! no one works

rr
errrrrrrrrrrrr.. i axly made a folder and put them in there

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
from my pack, just copy the whole of the dcr folder directly into htdocs, and edit the vars accordingly.
Have a look in the habbo release -> server release section for an emulator

Users who are viewing this thread