Daily login rewards?

cammy

May 15, 2014
I need help please!

Each day I want to give users x amount of diamonds. How would I go about doing this? I've tried to add in another row onto the server_settings table but that didn't work... ofc.
So is anyone able to help me with this, I've seen it done on here but I can't seem to find the thread D:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You can go through and add another setting for credits and pixels timer. You will need to make the diamond timer, etc. There was a release thread on how to do this, look it up on DevBest.

cammy

May 15, 2014
You can go through and add another setting for credits and pixels timer. You will need to make the diamond timer, etc. There was a release thread on how to do this, look it up on DevBest.
Thanks, I saw this before but I can't find it now D:!

Found it but having an issue, I don't have PlusStaticGameSettings.cs file!

I also tried setting up an event every hour, however it doesn't automatically update it in-game and it doesn't save your new balance when you log out. It saves the balance that you had when you first logged in?

Last edited:

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Just add a column to the users table titled something like `last_emulator_login`
Then store the date in there and just use a timespan to check differences between two dates.
If it's one then apply rewards. If it's not zero then don't apply awards because they've already logged on today.
If anything else just do nothing as they've missed a day.

Users who are viewing this thread