Cutting yourself...good or bad oo

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
People who cut themselves obviously have problems. "cutting" yourself won't get you any where. Oh, Well, If you want to kill yourself like @Nehalem friend, go right ahead facepalm.jpg

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Harming YOUR OWN BODY to deal with problems...
Right...

Take up a martial art or something.

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
It's stupid and wrong, but if it works for that person then so be it, until you slip and kill yourself.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I don't really understand the point of cutting yourself other than that you want to make an end to your life on some way but then you'd rather just want to cut your throat then you'll be easy done.

It's just stupid to cut your arm open,

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I don't agree with self harm but I can see why people do it to some extensions. I've personally never done it, and don't wish to.

I have no problems with people who:
  • Keep it to themselves and don't deliberately show off their scars.
  • Do it with a good reason (e.g. Bully victim orphan with obesity and no money - random example)
I have problems with people who:
  • Deliberately show the world (and then bitch about people knowing)
  • Talk about it out of the blue just to make people aware that they self harm this thread
  • Upload pictures of their scars/cuts online for everyone to see
  • Do it without reason
  • Do it purely for attention and/or to "fit in"
  • Wear short sleeves/shorts or roll-up their sleeves etc. to show off their markings

Crowno

Feb 16, 2014
Bad, in fact very bad. Someone should never go that low. Even if you have problems there's other ways to solve them and I don't think self harm will get you anywhere.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
A. There is a problem with people who cut. They lead from extreme depression and I've had the same depression that they had and I've never cut myself even when I thought that there was no sense in living anymore because it's non-sense. You should try talking to your parents or just try to go to somewhere else other than the place where you get surrounded by people who even make you feel worse. Or just go to a psychiatrist they are always able to help you around and get you off what and how you're feeling like now.

There's no reason to cut your arms even when you're feeling bad you're not cutting your arms open that's just overreacting for me.

B. I would like to take a example of people who really dramatize things and the example would be the girls who cutted their arms open for Bieber. Just because he smoked weed they thought that they had right to cut their arms open and it's bullshit. He's' just a artist who likes to have fun and really cutting your arms open because you feel bad really makes you look like you're overeacting but they are idiots in my eyes anyway so let's keep that out of this conversation.

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
I had a friend that used to cut herself all the time before, in fact, she was one of my best friends. One day, she went a bit too far and 'accidentally' committed suicide. It was terrible.

So think about that next time you're cutting yourself...

How do you 'accidentally' commit suicide. Suicide is intentional. Perhaps Schitzophrenia could be a reason why some people do it, and many other mental disorders for that matter. You really should at least talk to someone about it and better still a medical professional. Just getting stuff of your chest is a good way to vent Anger.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Cutting your self is bad, To be honest, all the blood leaving your body from cutting could be more than enough to donate to someone in need of blood ya know. Maybe if you want to cut why not go to a hospital and give them like a quarter pint of blood or less.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Yeah, cutting yourself is fine because everyone does it. Why would self-affliction be a bad thing? *sarcasm*

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
This thread has some of the most ignorant replies. To be completely honest, self-harm is a way for people to cope. Most of the time self-harm is for attention or when someone is silently asking for help. I mean everyone has their own opinions but if this in anyway is something you declare "normal" or "ok" then I suggest you get a little help... and i'm not saying that where you should take it offensively. Self-harm is something that people can become addicted to, get a high from.. just like any other addiction you do it because it makes you feel good or it becomes a habit / way of living.

I mean that's just my two-cents on the subject. Just remember that when BS'ing with someone or making fun of someone who does truly have self-harm issues that they do it for a reason and making fun of them or embarrassing them publicly will not help their situation - if anything make it worse.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
self harm is fuking stupid doge; ur going to die anyway so you might as well do something useful with ur life

Users who are viewing this thread