custom title

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Where we could buy just Custom User titles.

I have worked with XenForo it wouldn't be hard to add this upgrade for like 50 cents.
Just make a new usergroup.
Give it regular permissions, then just allow Custom User Title.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Old thread but I take it this suggestion is still active since no input hasn't been submitted. I personally don't like the idea because members who are active and gain X amount of posts are rewarded with the custom user title same with purchasing a subscription. Pay $1 to unlock it or gain the rank(Posting Freak).

If we did add it for "50c" or less then people who are at posting freak+ Or currently paying for an upgrade will have one less unique feature. When you work to Posting freak you'll understand why people shouldn't have it and how you would feel if we did give it out, it would be so effortless and feel so un-achievable.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Old thread but I take it this suggestion is still active since no input hasn't been submitted. I personally don't like the idea because members who are active and gain X amount of posts are rewarded with the custom user title same with purchasing a subscription. Pay $1 to unlock it or gain the rank(Posting Freak).

If we did add it for "50c" or less then people who are at posting freak+ Or currently paying for an upgrade will have one less unique feature. When you work to Posting freak you'll understand why people shouldn't have it and how you would feel if we did give it out, it would be so effortless and feel so un-achievable.

It will cause less spamming to get posting freak. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread