Custom Enables

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Hey Guys, I want to make my own custom enables. So, I'm going to start off easy and have my user face above my head ( just like enable 102 - the staff badge ) How do I do this? How do I add it, what swf do I add the images to? Etc, if anyone can help, I'll be grateful.

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Well considering you're using pre-existing avatar-head enables of people that don't play HabYo anymore, you could just edit that swf. Make sure to have a swf decompiler and just edit the images!

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Well considering you're using pre-existing avatar-head enables of people that don't play HabYo anymore, you could just edit that swf. Make sure to have a swf decompiler and just edit the images!
Yeah I know that, but what I'm saying is, I want to add my own soon like more custom ones..

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Oh well I believe all you have to do is edit the staff one, change its name in hxd to like staf1.swf or something with the same name and add it to your figuremap :) I'm not entirely sure and sorry for the crap reply, I'm on a phone ;)

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Once I've added the swf into my product thing and added to effectmap thing, is there anything in client I update or do I just restart the emulator?

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Clearing cache and restarting emulator so that it can update the EffectMap array in the emu
Okay thanks so much.

Okay so, I've added the swf file to my gordon/Production thing, and in the images I added the image, and I added it in to effectmap in the swfs. Is there anything else I need to do to get this to work?

Users who are viewing this thread