Custom Clothing. [Release]

Oasis

Jun 8, 2017
you just have to edit your figuredatamanager.cs in your emulator core folder. What I did was I went back to r1 and just replaced certain sections that were different with the r1 code of figuredatamanager.cs and there were no errors when loading the r2 emu afterwards.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Just a word of advice, a few users on NGH have came to me, some of the clothing on this is from rise, and within it is an swf named acc_face_U_lipsnew.swf

After looking at the SWF there is some really weird callback code in there, but it's disabled anyway. So it's harmless, however AVG and Avast are flagging this file when users try reach your client.

As i said it's a false positive, but just warning anyone using it :)

• Opens or replaces a window in the application that contains the Flash Player container with the contents of a given URL using the navigateToURL ActionScript function.
  • Contains ActionScript code to request and retrieve content from Internet URLs.
  • Makes use of ActionScript3, a programming language for Adobe Flash Player.

From looking at the code, it seems it was meant to redirect a user when they used it, to another website in a popup.

Silje

Aug 25, 2016
It's working fine, but whenever I chose some of example; new Hair it works in-game but the hair does not show up in homepage or in the icon of the avatar in a message bubble?
@Yoshi

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It's working fine, but whenever I chose some of example; new Hair it works in-game but the hair does not show up in homepage or in the icon of the avatar in a message bubble?
@Yoshi
Because they’re custom and you’re pulling avatar images from Habbo.

Silje

Aug 25, 2016
Because they’re custom and you’re pulling avatar images from Habbo.
Wrong, I'm using avatar-retro as I was into similar situation when I made my first hotel. But I do see your point. I'll try to image the customs on a private db, maybe that will fix the problem

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
They use the same thing. Would need to create and add them yourself. Most retros have this issue.

Darkle

Jul 13, 2017
So I've gone over this with a few experienced friends and not many are sure how to add it to the non-edit R2 emu. I heard something about a certain release having some sort of figurermapdata fix, I'm not asking again for help but instead requesting that someone posts a guide around this. Would be a good and very appreciated share. I'm willing to exchange some original content for it as well.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
So I've gone over this with a few experienced friends and not many are sure how to add it to the non-edit R2 emu. I heard something about a certain release having some sort of figurermapdata fix, I'm not asking again for help but instead requesting that someone posts a guide around this. Would be a good and very appreciated share. I'm willing to exchange some original content for it as well.
"original content" What do you mean?

Darkle

Jul 13, 2017
Just features you might find on my hotel/want help implementing. Doesn't even have to be OC. I've got a few rewritten scripts and furni packages though, but I'm gonna keep looking into it spent a while yesterday I'm sure I'll get it.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Just features you might find on my hotel/want help implementing. Doesn't even have to be OC. I've got a few rewritten scripts and furni packages though, but I'm gonna keep looking into it spent a while yesterday I'm sure I'll get it.
Alright, goodluck.

evacroft

Feb 8, 2016
I moved to retros because I had many friends from boon but when I seen a Rise adv, I was exposed to custom clothing.
Our community on Habbo is made up of pixel artists that contributed to most of these and made a good portion. As seen above, a hair is called hair_F_eva
After Rise decided to take advantage of us and SWF defend the SHIT out of our clothing, as seen above, we decided to leave and move to Habboon where we did more custom clothing.
Most of these will work but in general they'll cause your wardrobe to lag, freeze, and not load properly.
It's great to stumble upon all of our clothing, thank you for this thread. I seen this a few weeks ago and have been working endlessly replacing images into new SWF's so that they can load properly for other hotels.

When I'm done I'll post a link to a new map/data and unprotected SWF's only because Rise SWF defending is so stupid, especially when they did not contribute or make any of this and I want to see Rise suffer.

Darkle

Jul 13, 2017
I moved to retros because I had many friends from boon but when I seen a Rise adv, I was exposed to custom clothing.
Our community on Habbo is made up of pixel artists that contributed to most of these and made a good portion. As seen above, a hair is called hair_F_eva
After Rise decided to take advantage of us and SWF defend the SHIT out of our clothing, as seen above, we decided to leave and move to Habboon where we did more custom clothing.
Most of these will work but in general they'll cause your wardrobe to lag, freeze, and not load properly.
It's great to stumble upon all of our clothing, thank you for this thread. I seen this a few weeks ago and have been working endlessly replacing images into new SWF's so that they can load properly for other hotels.

When I'm done I'll post a link to a new map/data and unprotected SWF's only because Rise SWF defending is so stupid, especially when they did not contribute or make any of this and I want to see Rise suffer.
*slow clap*

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012

Do you have this new link @evacroft

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017

Also, if you give i'll add to this thread! will be nice to see a update contribute to the community

tobi3591

Mar 16, 2018
Hello thanks for the release
Does it work work with this emulator? Had trouble with it last time i tryed, some isn't loading.

Users who are viewing this thread